Let Brochure Printing Strengthen Your Business
Brochure printing is part of every successful marketing campaign. Give away brochures at a convention, highlight details about your new collection, or include them with every new customer purchase. They are an effective, versatile, and affordable promotional tool.
You need a fold that complements your brand and brochure design. Choose from our 10 available brochure folding formats. As its name indicates, the bi-fold contains two panels with enough space for lengthy text or large images.
Choose from the following three-panel folding options: the tri-fold or letter fold, the z-fold, and the gate fold. The trifold brochure is folded twice to create three panels for a short, visual, and informative brochure. The more commonly used z-fold brochure has six printed pages on both sides. The gate fold works best on brochure designs with a central image or several visual elements.
We offer five four-panel folding options:
- Accordion fold forms a zig zag pattern.
- Double gate fold is similar to the gate fold, but has two extra panels.
- Double parallel fold is folded equally in half then folded again in the same direction.
- French fold is folded in half horizontally and then vertically folded in half to create the four equally sized panels.
- Roll fold is folded three times from right to left. Each panel is directed to fold toward the left.
We print brochures for you on three premium paper coating options. Glossy paper is vibrant, while the matte's smooth surface is elegantly subdued. All brochures printed on paper stock and 10 pt. cardstock are folded before printing.
You can upload a ready-made design or create your own brochure with our design tool. Make a new design today and have the order shipped anywhere in the US. Start brochure printing for your marketing needs today.