- Create invitations for corporate events, weddings, & parties
- Flat & folded invitations can come with custom envelopes
- Choose foil, silk & metallic invitations if you want your designs to pop
- Print on thick, durable cardstock
- Print on one or both sides
- Ready to ship in 1 business day
- Double the space for more impact
- Optional white envelopes
- Perfect for announcements & events
- Takes invitations from nice to grand
- Uncoated or silk-laminated
- Comes with spot UV option
- Luxurious silk lamination
- Water & tear resistant
- Durable & thick cardstock
Flat, Folded & Foil: An Invitation for Any Occasion
Send out personalized invitations to your local customers. Mailing exclusive information and access to special events like discounts, sales, and product releases show consumers you value their business. UPrinting lets you choose the right size, shape, and finish so every invite is memorable and on-brand. Here are some of the ways to customize your invitations for special events like discounts, store openings, and other retail events:
- Print in flat or folded sizes. We recommend the flat for shorter, straightforward messages sent to a larger audience. Folded invitations are used when you need more space for text or graphics. It is great for building suspense or drama. Both are customizable to suit your business needs.
- Shine from afar with foil or metallic invitations. Emphasize your message with copper, gold, or silver foil accents on smooth, elegant silk lamination. If you need lighter or darker colors to stand out, design metallic invitations that are printed on sturdy 16 pt. cardstock.
- Silk invitations are also available if you need a more understated but luxurious finish. The laminate is water and tear-resistant, keeping your message good as new upon arrival.
Personalized invitations give more impact to your recipients since these add appeal to your usual party invites. Whether you are organizing a small event or a big party, invitations sure will never miss out on your list of event essentials. Some of the most common invitations you can customize are:
- Birthday invitations
- Party invitations
- Wedding invitations
- Housewarming invitations
- Baby shower invitations
- Retirement invitations
- Graduation invitations
- Reunion/Dinner invitations
Metallic invitations can print a shiny area in any color. Simply prepare the file such that the metallic area is indicated.