- Promote your food take-out and delivery services
- Stay on top of mind with menus, loyalty cards and more
- Popular and unique sizes to choose from
Shop Restaurant Print Materials
- Wide variety of folding options
- Gloss, matte, or uncoated paper
- Popular and custom sizes available
- Attract customers to order from you
- Durable vinyl material for outdoors
- Grommets/pole pockets for easy display
- Sticks to any surface
- Waterproof vinyl available
- Cut-to-size or roll label options
- Perforated for adding cards/coupons
- Premium cardstock options
- Gloss, matte, or high-gloss coating
- Promote return purchases
- Print in cardstock or plastic material
- Add rounded corners for a unique look
- Send your message directly to customers
- No postage permit or mailing list required
- EDDM®-ready sizes
- Made from Durable 30 pt. Magnets
- Great for cars, vans and trucks
- Easy to Install
- Made off Eco-friendly and recycled paper
- Multiple Color Options Available
- Twisted paper handles for easy carrying
Promote Take out Menu and Delivery Services with Restaurant Printing
Print take-out and food delivery menus to let your customers know you can deliver their favorite meals. Restaurant loyalty cards, door hangers, and EDDM® postcards will help you stay connected with people in your neighborhood.
For big announcements, get restaurant banners printed to display on site. We use durable and weatherproof vinyl, so your banners can last long in the outdoors. Make it easy for passersby and potential customers to see your operating hours and contact details at a glance.
Order your prints in bulk for more savings. To get started, go ahead and upload your print-ready file or create your own design online. We can proof your file before printing, free of charge.
Shop restaurant printing today.
Free COVID-19 Design Templates
Restaurant Printing FAQs
For paper, our most popular options are 100 lb. glossy paper and 10 pt. glossy cardstock. Thick with a shiny finish, adding vibrance to your designs.
1. Use our Online Design Tool:
- Hover over any of the templates and select "Download PDF." The PDF will download directly to your computer.
- Visit the corresponding product page for your template.
- Select "Create Your Design Online" at the bottom of the online calculator.
- Upload the image from your computer to the blank canvas on the design tool. You can adjust the colors and edit the text on this tool.
- Select “Proceed to Order” at the upper right corner of the page.
2. Use your preferred design software like Photoshop or Illustrator:
- Download any of the COVID-19 templates above.
- Open the template in your preferred editing tool.
- Go to the corresponding product page for your template.
- Select "Upload Your File and Order Now" at the bottom of the calculator.
- Follow the steps under the Order and Checkout flow.