How to order.
Make custom product boxes work for you.
Custom printed product boxes, also known as folding cartons, give your product a professional look while keeping your brand front and center of every order you sell, ship, or hand out.
Whether you are selling cupcakes, makeup, essential oils, or golf balls, our custom product box printing gives you the tools you need to make your best impression. You can also use them as gift boxes for men or women.
Our custom product boxes can be ordered in single-layer cardstock for higher print quality and smoother finish, or on multi-layer corrugated material for more durability.
Use your custom boxes as:
- Custom cosmetic boxes
- Candle boxes
- Retail boxes
- Printed gift boxes for major clients
- Unique product packaging for almost anything
Straight Tuck End, and More
Straight tuck end is the most popular box style for retail and display purposes. However, we can make any other style you need.
A few other popular retail box styles:
- Reverse tuck end boxes
- Snap-lock bottom boxes
- Auto bottom boxes
- Seal end boxes
- Hexagon boxes
To order custom styles, email our box specialists at email@example.com for a quick response.
Boxes Shipped to Your Door
Orders of custom product boxes require only 10-12 business days to produce. We print, cut and glue your product boxes using the most advanced equipment and ship them to you door anywhere in the US.
Size. Style. Material. It's all here, and more.
Custom Product Box Sizes
We produce your custom product boxes at the exact size you need within the following ranges:
- Length: 0.75" – 30"
- Width: 0.75" – 20"
- Depth: 1.75" – 20"
Note that these measurements refer to the interior or inside area of the box. You may want to add some clearance to each side of your product dimensions, depending on how you want it to fit inside the box.
This durable material offers the highis thicker than paper but thinner than cardboard. The larger the stock number, the thicker the stock.
- Offers the highest print quality for in-store displays
- Your choice between 3 different coatings for the feel and look you want
- 18 pt. (thickest cardstock) is recommended for larger boxes
Corrugated Cardboard (1/16” E-Flute)
This is a thicker material that creates a more durable product box.
- Stands up to rough handling
- Can go directly in the mail if needed
- White stocks have a soft, smooth surface with a luxury feel
Add a special touch to make your packaging extraordinary.
- Spot UV
- Foil stamping
- Soft touch
To add a special feature on your boxes, contact our box specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Product Box FAQs
- Is there a minimum order for product boxes?
- No. There is no minimum order for this product. You can order as few as 1 box. Ordering one box is perfect if you'd like a sample to check out before committing to a larger order.
- How do I measure the length, width, and depth of my product box?
With the box open toward you, here's how to get the correct measurements for the inside of the box:
- The length is measured from the left to right side of the box.
- The width is measured from the front to the back side of the box.
- The depth is measured from the top to the bottom part of the box.
- How do I ensure my artwork is readable and high-quality on corrugated cardboard?
Keep in mind the following design tips:
- Opt for bold or thick looking fonts.
- The font size should be 10pt. or higher.
- If the design includes line art, make sure it has a minimum thickness of 2 points.
- Is there anything on the site I can use to design my box?
Our online design tool is simple to use and lets you create a custom box design.
If you'd like to receive a dieline template based on your box specs, place your order first and we will create one for you.
- Is my artwork checked for errors and technical issues such as image resolution?
- Yes. We include a free artwork check with every order. Your artwork is checked for technical issues before printing. Any issues found are either fixed or we will contact you if further action is needed.
Reviews. See what our customers say.
1,000,000+ business professionals trust us with their printing.
24/7 Customer Service
Excellent customer service anytime you need it.
The box you want. The way you want. Professional results guaranteed.
Free Artwork Check
A box specialist will give your artwork a hands-on review.