Send out personalized messages customers will read and keep.
- Powerful tools with high response rates
- Can be mailed or handed out like flyers and brochures
- Use spot UV and metallic printing to really stand out
- Promote your business or event
- Different sizes and paper options
- Prints as fast as 1 business day
- Twice the space vs standard postcards
- Scored for easier folding
- Available in half-fold and trifold
- Sizes offered are EDDM-compliant
- No postage permit required
- Sturdy 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock
- Highlight specific design elements
- Draw attention to call-to-action
- Spot UV on one or both sides
- Raised spot UV highlights details
- Premium velvet soft touch paper
- Velvet lamination adds durability
- Create an outstanding first impression
- Silk lamination adds an elegant feel
- Water and tear resistant
- Velvet soft touch gives a rich texture
- Velvet lamination increases durability
- Option to add rounded corners
- Foil colors: copper, gold, and more
- Luxurious silk lamination
- High-gloss spot UV adds shine
Custom postcards. Traditional tool, impressive results.
Direct mail marketing is not dead. With postcard printing, you can resuscitate your marketing efforts without overspending.
According to the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), direct mail like custom postcards have a higher response rate of 4.4% than email with only 0.12%.
What Makes Postcards Effective?
Postcards are tangible. Even with the internet, people still appreciate receiving and holding tangible objects.
More importantly, postcards get read. Customers can immediately see your message the moment they take the postcards from the mailbox.
And unlike other marketing materials that arrive in envelopes, postcards make it easy for your customers to see what you’re offering. It’s already “open” and ready for your customers to read.?
With postcard printing, you can keep your marketing alive by:
- Promoting special offers
- Introducing a new product or service
- Promoting and thus driving traffic to your website
- Keeping in touch with existing customers
How to Make the Most of Postcard Marketing
Business postcards are a powerful marketing tool. When done correctly, postcards can generate a high response rate that leads to more sales.
Here are some ways to make your postcard marketing a success:
Target related prospects. Your subscriber list should include people who are or might be interested in your business. A vegan will not be interested in an all-you-can-eat steak, so choose the right prospects.
Create a campaign. – One postcard mailing will not deliver great results. Build familiarity with your business by regularly sending postcards to your customers
Personalize your message. – . Appearing professional is important, and so is building a connection with your customers. Add a personal but brief message to build rapport with your customers. Greet them during the holidays or send them a happy birthday postcard on their special day.
Don’t turn your message into a sales pitch. – Although you can include promos and sales in your postcards, don’t make it the focus of your message. Postcards should lead to the next step in making a sale, not the end of it.
Here are designing tips for postcards that you can use to create the best postcard.
The UPrinting Guarantee
Full-Color, Error-Free Printing
All files go through a 30-point artwork check to ensure all details are correct on your design.
Quick and Easy Mailing Services
Our direct mail services helps you target a specific demographic.
Free Design Proofing
A free PDF proof will be sent to your inbox in 6 hours, no charge included
Custom Postcard FAQs
Reviews. See what our customers say.
"We can't say enough about the quality of these postcards. Nice heavy weight card stock, the colors came out exactly as expected, and they arrived quickly—all for a reasonable price."
“Excellent customer service and great quality. UPrinting has great prices and they are always ready to answer any question you have.”
“I made these cards to commemorate a yearlong mastermind group I was in. The quality, turnaround time, and customer service was outstanding. Definitely a 'Uprinter' for life.”