Classic marketing tool that gets results
- Reach our to new and existing customers
- Postage options as low as $0.19
- Free print file review for USPS compliance
- Printing, addressing and USPS drop-off
- Durable cardstock in variety of finishes
- Postage as low as $0.30
- Printing, addressing and USPS drop-off
- Thick paper and cardstock options
- Postage as low as $0.32
Use Direct Mailing Services to Reach a Targeted Market
Personalized mail stands out in the age of social media and online messaging. According to the 2018 B2B Marketing Mix Report, direct mail continues to be a popular marketing tactic for print promotions. It’s a smart, efficient, and inexpensive way to raise awareness about your business in a specific area. 78% of executives and marketers in B2B businesses say that direct mail is an effective channel.
Send postcards or brochure announcements about your charity fundraiser, restaurant opening, real estate open houses, or website launch. Direct mail lets you forward the postcard or brochure to addresses based on your market’s demographic. The USPS EDDM® tool lets you target specific neighborhoods based on their income, age, and household size. Your message arrives in the right hands and has a higher chance of being opened and read versus an online ad.
What are Direct Mailing Services?
Our mailing list service is where we provide you with a list of people and their addresses according to your preferred demographics. This is especially convenient if you are offering special promos and need to encourage more sales for your business. You also save time and money for your print promotion’s shipping and mailing.
How to Use UPrinting’s Mailing Services
Choose a Product to Mail
Postcards are recommended for shorter messages, while brochures come in two, three, or four-panel folds for lengthier information like menus and service descriptions.
Design and Print Online
Use our online design tool to create a brochure or postcard from scratch. You can also download any of the available layout templates and open them in your preferred editing tool.
Upload a Mailing List or Service
Provide is your mailing list for dissemination or avail of our mailing list service so we can do the work for you. Just provide us your market’s demographics and we’ll curate a mailing list for you.
For more information on our business printing and mail services, please call 1-888-888-4211. We are open 24 hours from Mondays to Fridays and from 8am-5pm on weekends and holidays. We are always glad to serve you!
Direct Mailing and other Mailing Services FAQs
What are the USPS guidelines for direct mail?
- Create a designated space for the barcode and address. A space measuring 4” x 2” is enough.
- Correctly fold the mailed brochure. The final fold is located on the right or below the address.
- Print according to the requirements per product type. Postcards should be at least 5” long x 3.5” wide x 0.007” thick, but no more than 6” long x 4.25” x 0.016” thick.
- For flat mailed pieces, these should be no bigger than 11.5” long or 6.125” wide or 0.25” thick. But it can be no bigger than 15” long x 12” wide x 0.75” thick.
Does my acquired mailing list from UPrinting expire?
Yes, you can only use the acquired mailing list for six months.
Can I create a custom product for a mailing service?
EDDM® postcards need to be in a specific size to qualify for Every Door Direct Mail service. All listed postcard sizes under this product will qualify for sending via EDDM®.
How can I save on mailing services costs?
Here are a few tips to help you save on direct mail services:
- If you are submitting your mailing list, remove any duplicates and any deceased persons. Double-check the accuracy of their addresses.
- Choose a size that is within your budget. The postage cost will depend on the weight and size of the postcard or brochure to be mailed.
- Ensure the accuracy of your entire design to prevent any errors before sending them out. You can review the PDF online before it proceeds to print.
- Rates are cheaper for 3” x 5” to 6” x 10” sizes. The letter size is the most inexpensive. Anything beyond the letter is double the price.
Are there free design templates I can use for postcards or EDDM®?
Yes, you can download free postcard design templates on this page. There are designs for industries such as restaurants, charities, and healthcare awareness.
Can I combine multiple print products in one mailing service?
After uploading your file and settling your order on each product page, you can complete checkout with all items on your cart. However, mailing services will be separate for each print product.