Custom hats: Make a statement with promotional headgear
Finding the right accessories can make or break an outfit. When it comes to headwear, the right hat can communicate a strong message that will make any commercial or personal brand stand out.
Being able to customize headwear makes a huge impact on branding. UPrinting offers customization by color, size, materials, and more. All our hats can be embroidered with your company name or team logo.
Which Hat Type Should You Choose?
Whether you’re looking for hat styles for a casual or sporty affair, you’ll be able to find the right one here. UPrinting offers a variety of hat styles that fit any style and budget. How do you narrow down your options? Let’s start by taking a look at two main types of caps:
- Structured Caps – These caps give a polished look, thanks to the sturdy fabric that retains its shape when not worn. Typically seen on baseball players and other athletes, these custom caps have a sporty appeal that makes them perfect for team uniforms.
- Unstructured Caps – With no support behind the front panels, the top or crown of these caps collapses when removed from the head. Casual and trendy, these caps are best for everyday wear.
Except for beanies and visors, most of the caps we offer to fall under either of the two categories. Regardless of which type you choose, you can be confident of the quality and craftsmanship of these custom hats. Choose from more types of caps to match your needs:
- Trucker Hats
- Golf Hats
- Cotton Caps
Choose from caps with a snap, mesh, Velcro, and buckle closures. These backings will help you adjust the size of the hat to your head. You can also shop for hats by age, color, price, and brand.
How to Select the Right Custom Hats for Your Team
Choosing the right hat is oftentimes a matter of personal taste. But if you are picking headwear for your team or employees, there are a few more factors to consider.
- Right-sizing. When purchasing headgear for a large group, consider getting caps that fit most head sizes. We have one-size-fits-all caps with straps that you can adjust to your comfort level. You can also get beanies with stretchable knit fabric.
- Breathable materials. Moisture-wicking fabric helps make hat-wearing comfortable. A cotton-polyester blend is a good choice. You can also get hats with a mesh back for breathability and comfort.
- Sun and weather protection. Visors, curved-bill, and flat-bill hats have brims that protect the eyes from the sun’s glare. Structured hats can give you ample cover in light rain or drizzle without totally soaking the fabric.
- Durability and convenience. With proper care, hats can last for many years. Choose ones that you can easily fold and pack in your bag. Unstructured hats and beanies are the best options for this purpose—they don’t take a lot of space, and you can easily stuff them in a suitcase when traveling.
- Versatility and customization. Choose colors that match your team uniform or brand personality. It’s also a good idea to pick caps that go well with the clothing you already own. For customization, hats can be embroidered with a logo. This gives caps a professional look and helps increase brand awareness.
How to Customize Your Hat Design
UPrinting has a wide selection of hats that you can customize with an embroidery of your company name or logo.
- Pick your hat design. Choose from hundreds of cap designs on the website.
- Create your design. You can upload your artwork or choose from our online design templates.
- Wait for your order to arrive. Standard printing time is from six (6) business days.
We can embroider your logo on the front of the cap and match it with a color that suits your brand. Select a color that complements and highlights your company name. This allows for immediate recall and brand recognition wherever the hat is seen. Order as few as one (1) piece and enjoy free shipping for orders worth $100 and up.
Custom Hats FAQs
Q: Can you screen print my logo on the hats?
A: No, we only offer embroidery of logos and company names.
Q: Where can I add my artwork?
A: To add a logo or name, choose from one of our design templates or upload a file. You can put your artwork to the following decoration locations: front, back, left panel, right panel, left side, and right side.
Q: How big is the decoration area?
A: The maximum decoration area is 2” x 4”.
Q: Can I add a second line to my design?
A: Yes. To do this, you need to choose a template that allows for second line placement. Click on the Design Templates button and choose from the library. Alternatively, you can upload your artwork.
Q: Where can I find the hat sizes?
A: You can find the sizes by clicking the See Size & Fit Chart link. This will take you to the bottom of the product page where you can see the different hat sizes.