Create customized marketing materials to target your audience.
- Create consistent branding for business cards, sell sheets, and folders
- Print professional designs for your postcards, flyers, and brochures
- Send out personalized mail to customers or a target demographic
Your Essential Marketing Materials
- Comes in EDDM & direct mail sizes
- Sturdy 14 pt. & 16 pt. cardstock
- Spot UV, metallic, & silk printing
- Choose from 2-, 3-, 4- & 6-panels
- Made of durable paper & cardstock
- Variety of sizes including custom
- Shiny gloss or matte coating
- Add perforation for coupons
- Durable 10 pt. & 14 pt. cardstock
- Letter & A4 sizes available
- Thick paper & cardstock options
- 3-hole drilling for binder insertion
- Standard square & rectangle sizes
- Comes in special die-cut shapes
- Silk, foil, spot UV & metallic
- Send postcards directly to customers
- Upload your very own mailing list
- Standard mailing sizes available
- Comes in 5 EDDM® approved sizes
- Order bundles in sets of 100
- Add an EDDM® retail indicia
- Save more with bulk orders
- Sturdy cardstock for the cover
- Full-color print on 8 to 96 pages
- 9” x 12” & 6” x 9” sizes
- Elegant silk printing available
- Inner pockets on both sides
Top-Notch Mass Marketing Materials
- Print in large format or bulk
- Mounted posters also available
- Display in public areas or trade shows
- Order with a stand or banner only
- Easy assembly and storage
- Variety of indoor & outdoor displays
The Keys to Promoting Your Business
Online designs in real-time.
Use our intuitive online design tool to complete your marketing essentials. Start from a blank canvas in the size and shape of your product specs.
Complete your branding essentials.
Order posters or brochures in bulk. Create durable banners for trade shows and conferences, indoors or outdoors. Apply consistent branding on your flyers and postcards.
Ready for the next big event?
Introduce yourself with a die-cut business card in your logo’s shape. Come prepared with professionally-made presentation folders for the big pitch. Hand out rack cards and door hangers to boost brand awareness.
Your Best Bet at Branding: Marketing Materials
Can print marketing materials still have an impact in the age of social media and smartphones? The answer is, yes. In fact, print marketing stands out against all the digital noise more than ever. According to Scientific American, digital screens interfere with text navigation, which results in a mental drain rather than enabling you to completely process the information. A Temple University study shows that paper advertisements activate the brain part associated with reinforcement and reward.
These studies show that print marketing still has a bigger and more focused impact compared to digital means. Here are a few more ways print and paper can help your business:
- The best introduction to your company. Small to medium businesses need to make a strong impression. Your client meeting can discuss all the relevant facts, but a well-designed business card or brochure will help emphasize the high-quality you promise to deliver.
- A tactile way to tell your brand’s story. Not everyone will read through a long list of company values or services. But a look that uses the right color combinations, typography, and spacing will guide the reader through the message.
- Strengthens the impact of your business’ image. Develop a strategy behind your marketing materials’ design. Each component should communicate your company’s vision and culture effectively. If it looks sloppy, then you can’t build trust and present yourself as a reliable brand.
UPrinting lets you create sturdy and long-lasting marketing materials distributed by hand or sent through the mail.
- Sturdy cardstock ranging from 14 pt., 16 pt., to 17 pt. to keep your message from creasing or bending.
- Custom sizes and shapes for business cards, flyers, and more.
- Easy assembly and set up for larger promotional tools such as banners for display in trade shows.
- Set up table tents, rack cards, and sell sheets to increase exposure on restaurant deals, hotel discounts, and other sale promotions.
How to Make Effective Marketing Materials
- Use a clear and distinct business logo. Work with an advertising agency or a professional graphic artist to design your logo. You plan to use this as your brand’s identity for several years, so consider it as a long-term investment for your company.
- Create a clean and simple design. Don’t overwhelm your customer with contrasting color combinations and distracting designs. Make every element easy to read and look at.
- Stick with a standard size or format. These are easier to keep and organize in the office. Clients won’t have a problem looking through the materials after your meeting.
- Maximize visual elements and break everything up with white space. Don’t crowd one section or the entire page with text and images. Use white spaces to draw attention in one area or to give the reader a break as they go through the text.
- Have a call to action in every message. Every marketing material—from posters, brochures, to rack cards—must have a clear call to action. Guide the reader toward this action so they respond to your marketing effectively. For instance, posters can highlight the event’s location. Your brochures can include a form for them to answer or a discounted coupon to use.
Marketing Materials FAQs
Can I get a sample kit for marketing materials?
Yes, you can order a sample kit to see the look and check the feel of our available paper stocks and coatings. We offer a standard offset sample kit for products such as brochures, postcards, and booklets.
For larger marketing materials, order a free large-format swatch kit for products such as banners and canvas prints.
Which marketing materials can be delivered using mailing services?
You can design postcards and brochures that will qualify for direct mail or EDDM ®. You can have us send it through direct mail. As for EDDM ®, we do not provide this service but we can prep it to qualify for sending via USPS. ®.or
Can I order print marketing materials in bulk?
Yes, we highly recommend ordering your print products in bulk. The larger your order, the less you spend on each piece.
How can I customize the printing products?
You can customize your marketing materials by indicating a custom size on the online calculator. Die-cut shapes are also available for products like flyers and business cards.
Do you have a custom product builder for specific designs?
Yes, you can use our custom product builder to create single or multi-page marketing materials. This tool lets you indicate a specific number for the finished size and quantity, and combine cardstock with special printing like gold foil, embossing, and spot UV.
Marketing Tips and Tricks
Inspiring quotes from some of the top content marketers in the country.
Use these valuable strategies to take your flyer marketing to the next level.
Create a business card that impresses upon being handed out.