Create a custom calendar for your business.
- Advertise all year round
- Fast print turnaround options
- Free templates included
- 12-month calendar w/ 28 pages
- Saddle-stitched or wire-o binding
- Prints as fast as 1 business day
- Custom sizes available
- 1-day turnaround time
- Comes with matte or gloss finish
- High-quality, durable magnets
- Stick them on fridges or lockers
- Impressive gloss UV coating
- Fits on wallet and card holder
- Premium 16 pt. cardstock option
- Ships in just 1 business day
- 13 foil colors available
- Rectangular mount shape
- Luxury look and feel
- Printed 13-Month calendar with Dec 2020 on backmount
- Great for insurance, retail and financial markets
- 2020 calendar
- Durable cardstock cover
- Ample space for appointments and notes
- Features 12 breathtaking American scenes
- High-quality imagery
- Huge imprint area
- Same ad message prints on both sides of the tent mount
- Great for agriculture, financial and utility markets
- Impressive imprint color options
- Julian dates printed
- Wire-O binding
- Impressive full-color printing
- High-quality imagery
- 16 available print color options
- Process Blue matches grid blue
- Julian dates and work days remaining in the year included
- Pixaction preview included
- High-resolution images
- 2020 calendar
- Red 032 matches grid red
- Print on lightweight paper
- December top sheet included
- Features a write-on, wipe-off UV-laminate surface with a marker
- Impressive choices of print colors
- Grid includes Julian dates
Print a Calendar and Keep Your Brand Front & Center All Year Round
Create the perfect custom calendar to give away to loyal customers or as corporate giveaways during the holidays. Recipients will appreciate the detailed design and immediate use of the calendar for the coming year. But calendars aren’t just sought-after giveaways; they can also make you the center of attention, all year round. A branded custom calendar can create an untold number of impressions and brand recognition every day throughout the year. Here are some of the other handy and attractive features of choosing calendars as your following marketing tool:
Select a format your customers will want to display immediately.
Wall calendars are bound with Wire-O or saddle-stitching and display each month on a separate page, making them great for planning and showing events. Plus, tearing a page off your wall calendar at the end of each month gives a feeling of satisfaction and completion.
Poster calendars have all 12 months on one page and
can double as decoration for your home or workplace. This format is
trendy for photo calendars or visual design displays. Some people even
collect poster calendars solely for the designs and display the photos
even after the year’s over.
You can also order multi-color desk pads for your important clients and partners. For your hardworking staff or work-from-home customers, the span-a-year calendar lets them write and erase notes on a laminated surface with a marker.
Magnetic calendars are easy to stick on fridges, lockers, or filing cabinets—places we frequently check throughout the day. What better way to keep your brand in front of your customers? These are popular for restaurant deliveries, dentists, plumbers, locksmiths, and other service-oriented businesses.
Card calendars are an excellent alternative to business cards. They fit neatly in wallets and are a more portable option over desk calendars.
Easily upload a file, download a ready template, or create your custom calendar design from scratch online.
We make it easy for you to print a calendar that fits any need. Start making your calendar using our free calendar templates. These templates account for bleed, proofing, and other technical requirements needed to make accurate, proof-ready custom calendars.
No time to personalize a design? Print high-quality images with our American landscape options.
Give your gift recipients a break from their work with beautiful custom-made photo calendars showcasing the country’s natural landscapes. Check out the landscapes featured in either the American Splendor desk calendar or the Landscape of America English. As another visually arresting alternative, there are also the American West paintings by Tim Cox.
Essential Parts of a Calendar
Here's what to put on your calendar design:
- An image showcasing the month's theme. You can relate the main photo or artwork to your company or brand values.
- The month and a related message to reinforce the theme. For example, February can focus on radical love while November can cover gratitude.
- Holidays and any custom events related to your business. Be sure to mark dates relevant to your business, like Black Friday. Emphasize these dates with unique stickers or shapes.
Custom Calendars FAQs
Will I save more with custom calendars in bulk?
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the lower you spend per calendar. The online calculator will show the total and unit price based on your order specifications.
What are the preferred file formats for submitted calendar designs?
PDF is the preferred format for direct file uploads on the site. You can also submit the calendar design file in AI, JPEG, PDF, PSD, and PUB.
How soon can I receive the custom calendars?
The arrival of your order depends on the printing time and your location. Note that we'll ship your calendar after the selected or default printing time. To find out how soon you can receive the order, select "Estimate Shipping & Delivery" below the online calculator and several arrival dates will appear based on your ZIP code.