Customize your design in any size, shape, and color
- Clear, metallic, gloss, and matte printing
- Order in cut-to-size or roll format
- Choose from indoor and outdoor-friendly materials
- Make stickers that fit your needs
- Many customization options available
- Print as fast as 1 business day
- Ideal for building brand recognition
- Any custom shape and size
- Cut-to-size or on a roll
- Convenient way of storing stickers
- Can be stacked
- Up to 30 stickers per sheet
- Promote your business or event
- Print in standard or custom sizes
- Available in cut-to-size or roll
- Printed on high-gloss (UV) vinyl
- Suitable for any type of product
- Rally people behind your candidacy
- A popular voter giveaway
- Also available in circle and oval
- Print in cut-to-size or roll formats
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Waterproof vinyl or indoor-friendly sticker paper
- Stick to your product packaging
- Helps build your brand
- Available in roll format
- For organizations that work w/ kids
- Bright colors that attract attention
- Will stick to lunch boxes and toys
- Proudly express your thoughts
- Promote organizations & causes
- Print on weather-resistant vinyl
- All-purpose oval stickers
- Use indoor or outdoors
- Come with matte or gloss coating
- Work best w/ clear jars and bottles
- With selective transparency options
- Lots of size options to choose from
- Outstanding colors on premium paper
- Accentuate any good for sale
- Available in roll and cut-to-size
- Save by printing in large quantities
- Print up to 100,000 per order
- Ready for shipping in 1 business day
- Adds shimmer and shine to stickers
- Uses heavy sticker stock
- Highly durable material
Fully Customizable Stickers, for Any and Every Design
Looking for a professional printer that can assure quality results for your small to large sticker printing orders? UPrinting lets you create or upload your own artwork. Choose the size, shape, color, and coating to best suit your design.
Here are some of the features you can customize for your sticker design:
Choose Between 3 Sticker Formats
Order small to large quantity orders in these handy, easy-to-apply formats:
- Cut-to-size or individually cut stickers suitable for manual application or handing out as promotional giveaways.
- Roll stickers fit in a label gun for fast and easy application on several bulk quantities of product packaging.
- Sticker sheets let you peel off individual shapes printed on a page. Choose from 4, 6, 10, 12 to 30 stickers per sheet. Perfect for manual application on products for specific quantities.
Variety of Shapes and Sizes
The available shapes depend on your choice of cut-to-size or roll stickers:
- Square, rectangle, circle, oval, arch, hexagon, heart, and starburst shapes are offered for cut-to-size stickers.
- Rectangle, square, circle, and oval are available for the roll format. If your design is in a form outside of these shapes, custom sticker printing is also available.
You’ll need waterproof materials for stickers placed on products such as water bottles, wine, and other refrigerated items:
- White Vinyl is waterproof and UV-coated, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Normally used for bumper stickers.
- BOPP (bi-axially oriented polypropylene) comes in three types: white, silver metallic, and clear. The white and silver metallic are tearproof and waterproof. Clear BOPP is waterproof, tearproof, and oil resistant.
Special Printing Applications
Need to elevate your custom stickers with a metallic finish, transparent background, or bright-colored design for kids? Select any of these options to complete a unique look:
- Metallic stickers - Add a beautiful metallic shimmer on any color.
- Clear stickers - Print your logo or company name on a transparent background.
- Kids stickers - Customize bright color designs for products that target a young, vibrant market.
Other Customizable Features
Add rounded corners for a smoother square or rectangle-shaped sticker.
Bundle up large quantity orders to organize them into sets of 50 for inventory and counting purposes.
Fast Printing Times
Print your custom stickers in 1 business day for urgent orders. Note that your artwork needs to be print-ready and approved before it proceeds with production. Keep in mind these guidelines to ensure your file is ready to hit the printer:
- Set the image file to CMYK color mode.
- Design with the bleed, trim line, and safe zone in mind.
- Save the file in the accepted formats, such as JPG, PDF, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Publisher.
How to Design Your Sticker
Three fast and easy ways to get started on your artwork.
- Complete design in your chosen size and shape
- Work within the correct guidelines for file printing
- Save and send your artwork out for production
- Choose from the various sizes available
- Ideal for those who have a preferred editing program
- Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, and JPG formats
Upload Your Design
- Ready with a design that needs no more editing or approval
- Upload a file from your computer, Dropbox, or One Drive
- Recommended file formats: JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, EPS, Publisher, and Illustrator
Inspiration and Ideas for Stickers
|70 lb. Label Gloss||70lb. Label Matte||70 lb. Label High Gloss (UV)||4 mil. White Vinyl High Gloss UV|
|Writable||Permanent ink marker or ball point pen||
|White Vinyl||White Premium Sticker Paper||White BOPP||Silver Metallic BOPP||Clear BOPP|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||
|White Vellum Texture – Estate # 8||White Laid Texture – Estate # 4||Cream Laid Texture – Estate # 9|
|Waterproof||Limited, lasts at least 4 hours in an ice bucket||Limited, lasts at least 4 hours in an ice bucket||Limited, lasts at least 4 hours in an ice bucket|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant|
Cut-to-size is recommended for small quantity orders that will be applied manually on product packaging and other surfaces.
Roll stickers are used in a label gun for fast, easy application. Highly recommended for large quantity orders.
Yes, you can print stickers on the following waterproof materials:
- 4 mil. white vinyl high gloss (UV)
- White, clear, and silver metallic BOPP
The larger your order’s quantity, the less you spend on each sticker. For instance, 250 square cut-to-size stickers cost 17¢ each, while 1,000 of the same type would only cost 5¢ per sticker.
Yes, you need to extend your sticker’s background color or image beyond the bleed line. The bleed is the portion of your print design that is cut off after it’s printed. Don’t leave the bleed area blank as your final print may come out with missing colors or elements.
If you have a print-ready file, you can upload it online after indicating the specs of your order.
You can also create a design online if you have an image or idea of what to place in your artwork.
No, but you can have your artwork printed on the next business day. This ensures you have enough time to approve and review your order before it proceeds to production.
Printing time refers to the number of days devoted to your order’s production. Shipping time is the period your stickers spend in transit after the printing time.