Everything you need for your holiday marketing campaign
- Spruce up your customer’s gifts, even stocking fillers
- Order a set of pouches, boxes, bags & sleeves
- Customize your labels, greeting cards, tape & tissue paper
Showcase the Holiday Festivities
- No minimum order required
- Cardstock or corrugated cardboard
- Interior & exterior printing
- Subscription & e-commerce deliveries
- White or Kraft (brown) cardboard
- Rush production available
- Stand-up & flat pouch types
- Child-resistant options available
- Resealable zippers & hang holes
- Tamper-resistant material
- Apply easily with water
- Horizontal, diagonal, or vertical logo
- Luxurious soft satin material
- Colors include red, gold & silver
- Print 1 to 45 rolls in an order
Send in Your Season’s Greetings
- Personalize every message
- Flat & folded sizes available
- Silk and metallic printing
- Cut-to-size or roll formats
- Custom sizes available
- Upload or create a design online
Get Creative With Every Piece of Your Holiday Packaging
Holiday shopping is about to get crazier in the coming months. With Thanksgiving’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday up ahead and then the December madness just months away, your business will have to step up both the promotions and presentation of customer purchases. With more sales done online and through deliveries, holiday packaging will have to stand out once it’s on the addressee’s doorstep.
Whether your customer is gifting themselves or another person, a fun and festive packaging design relieves them of the wrapping portion. A Virgin Trains survey reports that 67% of respondents have negative feelings about wrapping holiday presents. By offering custom holiday packaging, your consumer can focus on the purchase and delivery of your product.
Order a complete set of Christmas packaging with the following items or fill in any missing elements to safely seal all your items:
- Custom boxes for your cosmetics, candles, and other giftable items. You can also print mailer boxes to fit different products for subscriptions or exclusive holiday bundles.
- Paper or plastic bags with a special festive design can serve as your default wrapping.
- Custom pouches with a bottom gusset for holiday food gift packaging or flat pouches to store free samples.
- Packaging labels you can add on exclusive products and other specials for the incoming season.
- Greeting cards and gift-wrapping paper that your customers can use if they prefer to package the gifts themselves.
- Gift cards to include as a bonus for items bought on sale, in bulk, or during a special promo.
- Packaging sleeves to slide onto your product or mailer boxes for fast and easy branding.
- Address labels to personalize the recipient’s name and ensure accurate delivery.
Add accessories for special deliveries
- Ribbons and bows with your logo repeated for brand recall and association.
- Packaging tape to secure all big shipments and prevent tampering in transit.
- Custom tissue paper to wrap items like clothes and jewelry for an enhanced unboxing experience.
- Holiday stickers to decorate boxes and other packaging containers.
Design Tips for Holiday Packaging
Not sure how to go about your holiday packaging design? Here are some tips to keep in mind as you brainstorm and execute a concept for the coming season:
Choose a combination of the right colors. Red and green are staples during the holidays. You can stick to these staples but use different combinations to stand out. Red goes with gold, while green works nicely with silver.
Use fun and festive icons on your mailer box, paper bag, or label. Go beyond the usual holly, snow, and candy cane. Mix them up with animals, candles, and toys. You can also show several icons of various December holidays to show how diverse the season is for everyone in America.
Holiday and Christmas Printing FAQs
Flat pouches can be sealed with zippers and include a hang hole for display. Sizes range from 1 g to 8 oz. Recommended for smaller samples you can include as freebies.
Both pouch types are made of a barrier film with oxygen, moisture, and light protection.
Yes, our in-house design team can create a unique look for your holiday packaging. Select your preferred product on this page to start.
If you prefer to create a design online, select “Create Your Design Online” at the bottom of the online calculator. This will take you to a blank canvas where you can upload images, combine colors, and edit text for your holiday design.