Stickers and Labels
Find the Perfect Set of Stickers and Labels for Your Business
Whether you’re a small business restocking an in-demand product or a restaurant in need of new takeout order labels, you can create popular stickers and labels fit for your business and marketing needs. Customize every detail to ensure your labels are on-brand. Provide all the necessary information on your organic, locally grown produce. Include cooking instructions to ensure the item is prepared and consumed properly. You can also give away free bumper stickers to support your cause. Here at UPrinting, you can tailor every design and create a wide range of popular stickers and labels.
- Choose from four standard shapes
- Comes in cut-to-size or roll format
- Elegant matte & gloss coating
- 17 standard sizes available
- Print in a custom width & height
- Made of durable high-gloss vinyl
- Standard & custom shapes available
- Choose from 3 waterproof materials
- Printed in rolls for easy application
- Choose between cut-to-size or roll
- Indoor- and outdoor-friendly materials
- Matte, gloss, high-gloss UV coatings
- Square, rectangle, circle & oval sizes
- Custom sizes available for roll labels
- Print in waterproof, oil-resistant materials
- Waterproof and UV-resistant material
- Standard shapes & custom sizes
- Self-adhesive sticks to any surface
- Personalize every package & letter
- Print in die-cut shapes and sizes
- Upload a design or create online
- Customize a design for your bottle
- Sizes for 8 oz., 12 oz., & 16 oz.
- Waterproof materials available
- High-quality labels for your items
- Waterproof, oil-resistant materials
- Order in cut-to-size or roll
Do You Need Stickers or Labels?
Stickers are used as marketing and promotional tools. They provide free exposure and advertising every time a customer displays a bumper sticker on their car or a business sticker with your logo on their laptop.
Labels are used to brand items, envelopes, and packages that are sold by or associated with your business. The label you choose will depend on how it will be applied. You can print on several outdoor- and indoor-friendly materials available for the different choices available. For food and beverage items that will be stored in refrigerators and exposed to oil, we recommend printing on BOPP. Textured labels are the go-to option for wine bottles and luxury beverages as they provide a classic look.
Narrowing Down Your Choice of Custom Stickers and Labels
After deciding between sticker or labels, you can narrow it down according to the type available:
- Custom stickers are recommended for designs that have a specific size, shape, and finish in mind. You can choose from over 20 sizes, several shapes, and custom dimensions.
- Bumper and vinyl stickers suit a design that is likelier to be seen outdoors. These are printed in extra vibrant high gloss and can withstand outdoor exposure.
- Die-cut stickers are normally ordered if the design has an intricate and very particular shape in mind. You can select custom in the size options to indicate the width and height of your artwork.
- Business stickers are used to promote your logo, company name, or any other visual associated with your brand.
You can also design labels that serve a purpose:
- Custom and product labels may be personalized to fit the exact specifications of your design.
- Food labels are perfect for items that need to be stored in a refrigerator.
- Address and shipping labels are made of vinyl that protects your design from multiple handing and outdoor exposure.
After you’ve decided on your stickers and labels order, you can complete an artwork through the following means:
- Download any of the free design templates available.
- Input your specs on the online calculator and upload your print-ready file.
- Have yet to create a design? Download our print templates on the “Layout Templates” tab and choose your preferred file format. Alternatively, you can select “Create a Design Online” to create one from scratch.
Custom Stickers and Labels FAQs
What are the benefits of printing stickers and labels with UPrinting?
UPrinting lets you customize every detail, from the size and shape, material, coating, and lamination. Choose from four (4) durable materials for cut-to-size stickers or labels, and nine (9) waterproof choices for the roll type. We offer over 20 sizes for each of the standard shapes that include square, rectangle, and circle. If your preferred size isn’t listed, select “Custom” for roll stickers and labels.
Once the order has been finalized, you may review a free PDF proof to ensure all details are accurate before printing.
How do I choose between a cut-to-size or roll label or sticker?
The cut-to-size sticker or label is recommended for orders with quantities under 250 pieces. The roll is popular for quantities above 250. Each roll is 3” in diameter and fits in most label guns.
Which labels and stickers are recommended for outdoor exposure? For refrigerated storage?
Vinyl material can protect your sticker or label design from outdoor exposure.
BOPP is recommended for bottled products or any container that will be stored in a refrigerator. It is available in silver metallic, clear, white, and rainbow holographic colors.
The textured materials are uncoated and provide the classic look seen on wine bottle labels. These can last at least 4 hours submerged in an ice bucket but stay good as new when refrigerated.
Which sticker or label material is recommended for indoor use?
The cut-to-size stickers and labels are available in 70 lb. label. You can add gloss, matte or high-gloss UV laminate to protect the surface.
Marketing Ideas and Inspiration
How to maximize your branding and promotions with labels and stickers.
Find out if matte or gloss is the best option
for your unique design.