A marketing staple customized for your brand
- Your choice of flyer shapes and sizes
- Create your artwork in minutes with our easy design tool
- Select from a variety of gloss, matte, and uncoated paper
- Choose from 10 sizes or order custom
- Available in thick 16 pt. cardstock
- Prints in just 1 business day
- Sleek, professional-looking flyers
- Durable paper and cardstock choices
- 1 business day printing
Flyers By Shape
- Unique shape adds new spin to design
- Print on one or both sides
- Matte, gloss, or high-gloss coating
- 4" circle is enough to fit message
- Sturdy 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock
- High gloss UV adds tons of shine
- Printed on high-quality cardstock
- 4" x 6" flyer that draws attention
- Uncoated option makes it writeable
- 4" x 6" flyer with coating options
- Available in 16 pt. cardstock
- Print on one or both sides
Shop By Style
- Foil print in a variety of colors
- Emphasize details with spot UV
- Sturdy, silk laminated cardstock
- Tough flyers with smooth surface
- Water and tear-resistant cardstock
- Highlight an area with spot UV
Ideas and Inspiration for Flyers
Apply these important typography tips to create an effective flyer design.
Find out if you need a flyer or a brochure for your big campaign.
Increase Brand Awareness With Custom Flyers for Your Business
Hand out flyers you’ll be proud to show off and customers will want to read. Choose from professionally made business flyers, die-cut flyers in different shapes to special prints in metallic or silk.
Here’s how you can customize a flyer based on your brand’s message and design:
Indicate the right size or select custom dimensions.
Choose a flat, unfolded size that will provide enough space for your image and the corresponding text. Some of the popular sizes are:
- 8.5” x 11” is the standard letter size. Provides enough space for images, graphics, and lengthier text.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is easy to hand out, store, and keep.
- 5” x 7” is about half the size of a letter. It’s easy to carry around and for people to keep on the go.
- 4” x 6” is a smaller and more compact size. Another alternative to this dimension is the 4.25” x 5.5”.
Select a shape that distinguishes and clarifies your message.
Stand out from the usual letter-sized flyer and promote your company in any of these fun shapes:
- Rounded corners
- Half circle
Choose a paper or cardstock that complements your design.
Print on sturdy paper or cardstock to complement the premium design on your flyer.
- 100 lb. paper gloss is thicker than the standard magazine paper. Recommended for most flyer designs. This paper stock is also available in matte.
- 70 lb. paper uncoated is the thinnest and lightest paper stock available. It comes with a smooth, writable surface on both sides.
- 80 lb. paper gloss has a medium weight that makes it easy to hand out. The gloss gives your design a bold and bright finish.
- 10 pt. cardstock gloss is thicker than 100 lb. paper and lightweight enough to fold. It comes in a vibrant gloss finish but is also available in matte for an elegant touch.
- 14 pt. cardstock is a thick and hefty cardstock that isn’t prone to bending and folding. It comes in a shiny gloss, extra-vibrant high gloss, or soft-toned matte.
- 16 pt. cardstock is available for metallic and silk flyers. Its added rigidity protects it from folds and creases.
- 17 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock. Its uncoated surface provides a luxurious, textured look and excellent writability.
Upload your custom flyer artwork or use our online design tool to get started. Templates are also available for download in Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, JPG, and Publisher formats.
Why should I print custom flyers with UPrinting?
UPrinting assures high quality and a professional job with every print order. Every file goes through a 30-point file check to ensure it’s print ready. Customers can request a free PDF proof to check and approve before it proceeds with production. Our customers know exactly what they are going to get before we start printing.
How do I create flyers for printing?
Select Create Your Design Online after inputting your custom flyer’s specs on the online calculator. You’ll be taken to a page that lets you select the flyer’s design orientation. Then you’re taken to a blank canvas in your chosen size and orientation. Here you can add images, colors, and text to build a complete flyer design.
Can I print flyers in custom sizes?
Yes. Select Custom Size from the list of sizes on the online calculator. A pop up window will prompt you to select a specific width and height.
How can I save more when I print flyers?
The larger the quantity, the lower you spend on each flyer. For example, 250 business flyers cost 43¢ each but 1,000 of the same type only costs 12¢ each.
Can I print on both sides of the flyer?
Yes, you can print on both sides of a flyer. Your choice of paper type and coating will apply on the front and back sides.