Large Format Poster Printing
- Get order
Go Big & Get Bold With High-Quality Large Format Poster Printing
Large format poster printing can showcase your business at a trade show. You can also decorate your store with posters of your best work. We let you choose from a wide range of large sizes or pick a custom size that fits your needs.
What Sizes Can I Choose From?
We offer a wide range of large format dimensions such as three popular sizes:
- 24" x 36" is ideal for promoting big events such as concerts or for showcasing new products or services.
- 18" x 24" is small enough to be displayed indoors but provides ample space for colorful, visual designs.
- 16" x 20" is our largest size among the smallest dimensions. Ideal for displaying artwork or photographs in your store or at a gallery.
What Is the Advantage of Using Photo Paper & Styrene?
Our photo poster material brings out every detail in your large prints. Choose from two gloss finishes that strengthen your design’s appearance.
- Semigloss material brightens every kind of hue. Perfect for large posters that balance large images with text.
- High gloss finish works best on large posters of high-end photographs and art. Colors come out extra vibrant and strengthen the detail of the printed work.
You can also have your large format printing done on 20 mil. styrene that offers several advantages:
- Durable enough for long-term indoor use
- Flexible enough to be rolled for storage or shipping
- Waterproof nature allows you to display it outdoors temporarily
How Can I Design an Effective Poster?
A large format poster’s distinction depends on the strength of its design. Here are a couple of design tips to keep in mind while creating your custom posters:
- Stick to one point. You need to capture and sustain a customer’s attention. Avoid cluttering the design with too many elements. Stick to a central image or graphic. Don't forget branding elements like your logo, and only include the necessary information.
- Go the distance. Keep in mind that the poster will first be viewed from afar. Study how the colors appear from a distance and check if the combination makes a bad impression. Cut down on shades and use complementary hues to keep things easy on the eyes.
Is there a minimum order for large format posters?
No, you can order just 1 large format poster or have up to 50 delivered to your doorstep.
How long do I have to wait for my large format posters?
You can choose a preferred printing time on our online calculator, which can be as fast as 1 business day. The printing time refers to the number of days it takes to produce all the posters.
To find out when your large format posters will arrive at your indicated address, input your ZIP code after selecting “Estimate Shipping Cost and Delivery Date” on our online calculator.
What is your most durable material available?
The 20 mil. styrene material is a durable, waterproof plastic that lasts for some time outdoors. It is recommended for displaying large format posters in an outdoor setting.
Paper & Specs
Want to see them first hand? Get a Free Sample Kit
Save time by using our free templates. Our templates have been setup with proper bleeds and margins, assuring your print job turns out accurate. To download, select a file type and click on the size below.
Posters are available in several standard sizes; each one has specific popular application. Popular applications for standard-sized posters include...
Got poster ideas? We print 1 to 50 posters using digital printers and 50 to 100,000 posters using offset press. Digital-printed posters can have...
At UPrinting, you can do custom poster printing. From the home page, simply click the tab for Go to Large Format Products. We offer custom sizes for..
Use our website to change your custom poster's specifications such as the size, paper stock and quantity. The poster specifications may differ when...
A custom-size poster is a popular choice for many. This poster type is used because a design, picture or statement is displayed in a size that can...
It can be difficult to choose between glossy and semi-glossy poster paper. If it's your first large-format printing project, you might find the small...
The film industry have become an indelible part of American culture as it has spawned movie buffs who have long elevated movies as a legitimate art...
Posters are printed on a high-gloss, semi-gloss or matte paper. Each type has particular characteristics well-suited for a given purpose. However,...
A poster is a cost-effective promotional tool that is best to place on an area with high foot traffic. As an advertiser, marketer or event organizer,...
Custom poster printing isn't just a great way to promote events, products and services — they're also a great art medium. The best commercial...
A competitive business needs as much attention as it can garner to capture the public's interest. Your product can be the next best thing since sliced
Poster printing is probably one of the most sought after service online. This is due to the fact that posters are excellent marketing tools....
When it comes to the different industries such as business, entertainment, and sports operating in America, only a handful of cities rival the...