- Variety of options such as pouches, boxes, and bags
- Customize your label as stickers, sleeves, or cards
- Durable material choices and a range of sizes available
Custom Food Packaging Supplies
- Choose from 12 sizes
- TWide bottom gussets
- Comes in a white barrier film
- 8 different sizes available
- No minimum order quantity
- Choose from a top or bottom seal
- Cut-to-size or roll formats
- Standard & custom sizes
- Variety of waterproof materials
- Comes w/ sturdy handles
- Recyclable material available
- Full-color printing on both sides
- Standard & custom shapes
- Cut-to-size and roll formats
- Matte or gloss coatings
- Combine a variety of widths & heights
- Peal and seal option available
- Sturdy paper & cardstock choices
Top 3 Benefits of UPrinting's Custom Food Packaging
Choose from sturdy materials that ensure your food items stay fresh until their expiry date and appear presentable after transit. Pouches are made of barrier film that prevents oxygen and moisture from harming the inside. Plastic bags come with sturdy handles and labels are printed on waterproof materials.
Variety of Sizes for Your Food Packaging Supplies
Packaging smaller items or in larger quantities? Choose from a variety of standard sizes or select a custom size that fits your preferences. Be sure to measure the quantity of your product and approximate how much space your label will consume to estimate the correct dimensions.
Full-Color Printing for Branded Recognition
Food packaging also builds brand recognition through the colors, logo, and other visual elements on the label. Print in elegant matte or vibrant gloss so that your item stands out from the shelf. A touch of professional quality assures customers they’ve made the right choice with your item.
Create Safe Food Packaging for Your Delivered or Displayed Items
Food packaging establishes and sustains your customer’s impression of your brand. From the attractive appearance that catches your consumer’s eye to the assurance the material keeps the item fresh, every detail helps push that final sale and repeat purchase. It all starts with the correct food packaging type.
Apart from marketing, the packaging is what protects and ensures the safety of your items in transit and on display before they’re brought to a customer’s home. The package goes through several environments and it needs to be in good condition in every step.
We offer several custom food packaging options, depending on your design and current needs:
- Stand up and flat pouches or bag toppers for specific quantities of food. These are both resealable after being opened.
- Food labels or stickers in cut-to-size and roll format for the easy application on a product box, plastic container, or glass jar.
- Personalized thank you card you can include with a mailer or shipping box full of your edible goodies.
- Plastic bags to provide further protection for takeout orders or deliveries. They come with sturdy handles that keep the bagged items intact while customers are in transit.
After choosing your preferred food packaging type, you can navigate the product page in three easy steps:
- Select your preferred size, shape, material, laminate, and any other additional features for the product.
- Upload your design or use the online design tool to create the packaging on your browser.
- Select to review your PDF to ensure all details are accurate before printing. You need to approve the file before we proceed with production. Otherwise, our team will review the artwork for all technical aspects and inform you if any corrections need to be made.
What are the legal requirements for food packaging?
The US Food and Drug Administration requires the following information on all food packages or labels.
On the principal display panel or the front-facing side of the package:
- Statement of identity or the name of your product
- Net weight or amount of the item
On the information panel or the area to the right of the principal display panel:
- Manufacturer’s address
- Ingredients list
- Nutrition facts
Check out this article on the parts of a food label for more details.
Food Packaging FAQs
Do you use eco-friendly materials for your food packaging?
Yes, you can order the Oxo-biodegradable plastic bags instead of the standard plastic bags. It’s an eco-friendly alternative that breaks down the plastic into microplastic rather than keeping the bag whole once it’s thrown out.
What are the common food items that need packaging?
Food items that commonly need packaging include takeout or delivery meals, baked goods, items that have an expiry date such as cereals, condiments, and refrigerated consumables like jam and honey, and snacks like chips.
Can I create my food packaging on an online design tool?
Yes, you can create your food packaging’s look at our online design tool. The browser-based tool is available for food labels and stickers, packaging sleeves, and thank you cards. After inputting your specs on the product’s online calculator, select “Create Your Design
How can I save on my custom food packaging order?
You can save more with bulk orders of your custom food packaging. The larger your order quantity, the less you spend per piece.