Be visible where it matters.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor advertising ·
- Popular marketing tool for conventions & trade shows
- Hang with grommets or poles for everyone to see
- Hold up to extended outdoor use
- Add grommets or pole pockets
- Available in custom sizes
- Pre-installed on aluminum stand
- Includes convenient carrying case
- Easy to set up and take down
- Commonly used for indoor events
- Holds 24" x 70" vinyl banner
- Can be reused again and again
- Hang indoor or outdoor
- Grommets or pole pockets
- High-quality printing on polyester
- Banners come with stand
- Make custom backgrounds for photos
- Replacement banners available
- The ideal banner for windy locations
- Goes all the way up to 8
- Ready to ship in 1 business day
- Available in a wall or pole mount style
- Comes with 3 bracket options
- Double-sided banner printing
- Custom sizes available
- Add grommets to hang with ease
- Can be used at indoor or outdoor events
- Space-saving design for small spaces
- Easy to set up, take down, & transport
- Durable, lightweight base lasts years
- Effective advertising for businesses
- Wide aluminum stand for extra support
- Portable and easy to transport
- Crease-free display for your event
- Beautiful full-color printing
- LED lights available
- Unique and attention-grabbing displays
- Beautiful and fade-resistant graphics
- Available as a kit or replacement banner
- Easy to set up anywhere
- Full-color printing on polyester or vinyl
- Aluminum base provides solid support
- Quick marketing solution for businesses
- Interlocking tubes for easy setup
- Full-color printing, vivid graphics
Professional Banner Printing You’ll Proudly Display Indoors and Outdoor
Place custom banners in strategic locations outside your store or at the next trade show. Rugged and tough, your banner is sure to last through heavy indoor and outdoor use. UPrinting offers quality banner printing services that let you hang, roll up, store, or display banners all year-round. Your banners are made to last, giving you reliability and great value.
Top Choices for Outdoor Displays
Your banner choice depends on how it will be displayed and the material that brings out the details of your design. Here are the best choices for outdoor banners:
- Vinyl banners are built to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Fabric banners showcase a high-resolution image on heavy-duty polyester fabric.
- Mesh banners are the go-to for outdoor advertising during windy seasons or in windy areas.
- Pole banners are usually displayed on a light or utility pole. Motorists and pedestrians alike can easily see your outdoor advertising during their commute.
- Step and repeat banners serve as your event’s backdrop during photo opportunities. Print one logo repeatedly or have several of your sponsors’ logos as part of the background.
Indoor Displays You Can Assemble in Minutes
Order a banner you can easily assemble and put up at indoor events such as trade shows and conferences. These banner printing choices save you time and let you focus on personal customer interaction. Your custom banners are easily seen thanks to durable aluminum stands that show off the crisp, clear printing of your design.
Retractable banners come with a base to set on the ground and feet to keep it steady.
Deluxe retractable banners come with shiny chrome caps. This option allows for a double-sided display. It also takes up less space compared to a standard retractable banner.
Tabletop banners are the mini versions of the full-size retractable banners. You can quickly set up and place a number of these on tables at an event.
X banner stands are durable and lightweight indoor displays you can reuse for different events. No need to add special hardware to set up the sturdy tripod base.
Pop-up displays show off your exhibit or promotion in large 96” x 89” or 112” x 89” sizes. Bright colors and crisp images stand out when seen from afar or appreciated up close.
Have specific questions about your custom banner printing needs? Feel free to contact us or chat online with one of our customer service representatives.
Banner Printing FAQs
What banner would readily display a large, horizontally oriented design?
For outdoor displays, you can hang vinyl banners, mesh banners, and fabric banners.
Table banners and pop-up displays provide enough width for larger text, images and bolder colors.
What is the best banner for outdoor displays in extreme weather conditions?
Mesh banners are perfect for advertisements displayed in windy locations. The holes in its materials allow the wind to pass through without affecting your design.
Vinyl banners made of 15 oz. vinyl are ideal for outdoor use. The thickness and weight allow them to endure extreme weather conditions.
What is the recommended size for banners?
The popular sizes for vinyl banners are:
- 2’ x 6’
- 3’ x 6’
- 4’ x 6’
- 4’ x 8’
The common sizes for step and repeat banners are:
- 5’ x 8’
- 8’ x 8’
- 10’ x 8’ (the most popular)
Among the retractable banner options, the most popular display size is 33.5” x 79”.
What is the difference between the retractable banner and the deluxe and premium counterparts?
Retractable banners accommodate one-sided printing. Its 13 oz. poly film material is smooth, curl-resistant, and waterproof.
Premium retractable banners can be printed on either 8.8 oz. polyester fabric or 13 oz. matte vinyl. The fabric provides brighter printing, is scratch-resistant, and has curl-free edges.
The vinyl option costs less and comes with a smooth matte finish. This is recommended for outdoor displays.
The premium option also comes with less hardware, which includes a wide aluminum base and adjustable telescopic support pole to raise up your display. Optional LED lights can be added to your premium retractable banners.
Deluxe retractable banners also come in either polyester fabric or matte vinyl. This banner type takes up minimal floor space. You can print on one or both sides.
What is the best vinyl material for an outdoor banner?
Premium 15 oz. vinyl is recommended for banners that will be displayed in windy conditions. It can also withstand temperatures as low as -22°F.
Standard 13 oz. vinyl can withstand colder temperatures as low as -4°F.
13 oz. poly film is waterproof and comes with a glossy front to bring out bright colors.Recommended for indoor displays.
9 oz. mesh vinyl is used for building wraps, fence mesh graphics, and boulevard banners in high wind areas. It can also endure temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 176°F.
Can I create a banner design online?
Yes, you can use our intuitive online design tool or download any of our templates to use on your preferred editing software.
Browse by Category