- Get order
Build curiosity around your brand with window cling printing.
Maximize the use of your storefront with window cling printing. These clever window graphics make your shop, restaurant, or salon look professional and inviting.
While some stores blend into the background, yours can stand out when you print your own window clings. The eye-catching signs can help capture customers’ attention and build interest around your brand.
Static clings do not require the use of adhesives, which means you can remove them and place them where your customers are.
Whether you use them on your storefront or bring them to trade shows, beautiful window clings will stop people in their tracks and encourage them to discover your business.
Find the Right Size for Your Display – Big or Small
- 5" x 5"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 8"
- 16" x 20"
- 24" x 36"
Make Your Own Window Clings
- To apply in front of window – The non-printed side adheres to the surface. This option makes the artwork easier to see from a distance and works best for tinted windows.
- To apply behind window – The print is on the cling side, which sticks to the glass. This protects the static clings from outside elements but is not best for tinted windows.
4 Steps to Installing Window Clings
- Clean your window. Use a glass cleaner or equal parts of vinegar and water to remove dirt from the glass. Use a lint-free microfiber cloth to remove residue and dry the glass.
- Wet the surface. Large window clings adhere best to wet surfaces. Spray the area with a mixture of liquid soap and water.
- Apply the window cling. Peel off the backing paper from the window cling and smooth it over your window.
- Remove air bubbles. Use a squeegee to press on the decal against the glass and get rid of air bubbles.
Window Cling FAQs
Paper & Specs
Want to see them first hand? Get a Free Sample Kit
Save time by using our free templates. Our templates have been setup with proper bleeds and margins, assuring your print job turns out accurate. To download, select a file type and click on the size below.
Window stickers, or window clings, are designs printed on a large plastic material. Since these don’t have an adhesive side like that of...
Christmas is a season of gift-giving, merry-making and decorations set-up to celebrate the Yuletide cheer. Santa Claus, reindeers, snowman, candy...