- Get order
Crickets. That’s what you hear when you don’t plan well enough for your event. Nobody likes an empty dance floor or a function hall. So, whether you’re promoting a concert, opening a new club, or hosting a fundraiser, it’s always a good idea to promote, promote, and promote.
Club flyers can help you spread the word about your affair. They are versatile canvases that you can design to help you bring in a full house. Party flyers can turn passersby into a captive audience that’s willing to listen, spend, and party with you.
Best of all, you don’t need to spend a good chunk of your marketing budget to drive publicity. For as few as 25 pieces, you can create buzz for your event and have people lining up at your doorstep.
Club flyers are also easy to distribute. Hand them out as invitations or ticket passes in areas where there’s a lot of foot traffic. With these marketing tools, you can reach more people at half the time and effort.
Which Stock Should I Get for My Club Flyers?
What message do you want to convey with your club flyers? That should be your guideline in choosing cardstock thickness.
We have three cardstock options that will help you stay on brand and in the minds of people:
- Hefty but economical - The 14pt. cardstock is the go-to option when you want to print on something substantial but not heavy. This cardstock gives you the most bang for your buck, but more importantly, it’s very durable. Fold it, shove it in your pocket, or stash in your backpack—this cardstock will not rip apart easily.
- Luxurious and professional - Thicker than the 14pt., the 16pt. cardstock offers better durability. This cardstock also gives off an air of luxury, perfect for upscale events. The added firmness also exudes professionalism—great when you’re hosting an event for business partners and potential clients.
- Natural and elegant - Designed to be seen and felt, the 17pt. cardstock is the thickest one that we offer for flyers. It has a beautiful textured and uncoated surface that can be written on. Take note that with a thick stock like this one, more ink gets absorbed, which can make images look fuzzy. Nonetheless, it’s a great stock to use for flyers with minimalist artwork.
Create Club Flyers in Minutes
- Create a clear focal point. It’s tempting to fill your flyers with big and busy artwork. But doing so can bury important information. Instead, choose a focal point for your design. It’s the first thing that people will notice when they look at your flyers. It could be your logo or a big bolded headline—anything that allows people’s eyes to focus.
- Stir the imagination with color. Create more impact by adding a splash of color to your artwork. Whether you want to communicate warmth or professionalism, you can easily do so by working with the right hues. Use your brand colors to remain cohesive in all your marketing. Or, if color is not part of your plan, black and white artwork can also make a huge impact.
- Tell what your audience needs to know. Identify the pieces of information that you need to include in your copy. Not everything will make it to the final design, but it’s good to have an idea of what’s necessarily and what’s nice to add when there’s extra space for it.
- Engage people with a call to action. Club flyers serve as an advertisement for your event. Aside from the who, what, and where, you also need to include the action you want your customers to take. It could be as simple as attending the event itself or inviting other people to join.
Club Flyers Q&A
Paper & Specs
Want to see them first hand? Get a Free Sample Kit
Save time by using our free templates. Our templates have been setup with proper bleeds and margins, assuring your print job turns out accurate. To download, select a file type and click on the size below.
Finding a 4x6 Flyer Printing ExpertFinding a suitable printing company that offers 4x6 flyer printing may start by asking for recommendations from...
Party flyers are great promotional tools for any event being organized. These flyers allow businessmen to maximize ubiquity and visual advertising,...