Standard Business Card Printing
- Get order
Every business card you give out needs to instantly give an impression and distinguish you from the competition. Standard business cards are proven and tested to convey professionalism while sticking to the classic look. Our premium cardstock options and protective coatings will definitely give your standard business cards the stand out look it deserves.
What are the Standard Sizes Available?
Our US standard business card sizes come in rectangle, slim, and square.
US Standard Size (2" x 3.5")
- Easily fits into a wallet and business card holder, whether it’s yours or a potential client’s
- Standard rectangle shape provides enough room for your logo & other crucial information
- Also the standard business card size in Canada
Slim (1.75”x 3.5”)
- A sleek design that distinguishes your brand
- Only a little narrower than the US standard business card size
- Still easily fits into a wallet or a standard business card holder
Square (2.5”x 2.5”)
- A shape that’s immediately noticed & easy to recall
- Showcases your logo & other visual elements
- Use the unique form to tell a story about your company
Which Paper Stock Should I Choose?
We offer three thick, substantial cardstock options that elevate the look and feel of simple business cards.
17 pt. Cardstock
- The heaviest & most durable cardstock available
- Suitable for companies with a high-end market
- Available in a writable, uncoated surface
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Added rigidity prevents folds and creases
- Exudes professionalism and high quality
- Available in gloss or matte
14 pt. Cardstock
- The go-to choice for bulk orders of standard business cards
- Substantial enough to withstand printing on both sides
- Available in gloss, matte, high gloss UV, and uncoated finishes
Check out our comprehensive guide on how to choose the best business cardstock for more information.
What Are the Best Business Card Design Practices?
Several guidelines need to be followed as you create your own custom business cards. You can hire a professional designer to make sure all the basic rules are covered. However, an ambitious entrepreneur shouldn’t be afraid to think out of the box.
Here are a few rules you can follow as you think about what to put on a business card.
Print standard business cards today and choose a print turnaround time in as fast as 1 business day. Upload a ready-made design or download one of your layout templates to get started. You can check on the file before printing by selecting our free proof option. However you decide to tailor your design, our options guarantee high-quality business cards.
When can I receive my business cards order?
For our fastest printing time select “1 business day.”
To find out when your business cards will arrive, input your ZIP code after selecting “Estimate Shipping Cost and Delivery Date” on our online calculator.
What print guidelines should I keep in mind to ensure the file is print ready?
The business card design should be placed within three lines that guide how the material is cut. Our available layout templates already include these lines. But those who want to start from scratch need to create a design within the following standard guidelines:
What is the advantage of adding bundling or shrink wrapping to my order?
Shrink wrapping seals your bulk order in a clear plastic film. It protects the business cards during shipping and storage, while also organizing your items in specific quantities.
Paper & Specs
Want to see them first hand? Get a Free Sample Kit
Save time by using our free templates. Our templates have been setup with proper bleeds and margins, assuring your print job turns out accurate. To download, select a file type and click on the size below.
Business cards as essential promotional tools need to look professional and credible. That is why, as businessmen, you tend to go for expensive...
Getting more leads, maintaining existing clients, and building a brand despite stiff competition: these are the trials lawyers face outside courtrooms...
Business cards are among the essential marketing materials professionals must have. Every businessmen should carry at least a few copies every time he
It is a fact that once in a while everyone encounters rush projects but thanks to the developments in technology it is now very possible to accomplish...
When designing business cards, you need to be careful about the size. Read on to know more about business card sizes...
Different business card shapes will have their own special design considerations and also tend to be used in different ways by different brands, so...