Square Business Card
- Get order
Square business cards. A modern take on a classic tool.
Small size. Big impact.
They may be tiny, but they pack a punch.
Our square business cards come in three sizes that you can customize according to your needs:
- 2” x 2” – Perfect for those who like brevity. Just enough space for your most important information.
- 2.5” x 2.5” – Our most popular size option. Neither too large nor too small. This would have been Goldilocks’ option if she had to choose a business card.
- 3” x 3” – Need a little more space? This size is perfect. It falls a little bit under the standard business card size in terms of width—still small enough to fit in your wallet or jeans pocket.
Print your information at the front and back or at the front only. You can choose from these three paper types that come in uncoated, gloss, and matte finish:
17 pt. Cardstock
- Ideal for those who want to add a feel of luxury to their cards
- Smooth texture and added thickness of high quality
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a bit more heft and thickness than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Presents your company in a professional manner
14 pt. Cardstock
- Light and easy to carry around but withstands multiple handlings
- The standard and most economical options
For the final touch, you can add rounded corners to complete the unique style of your square business cards.
It’s in the small details.
A stunning square business card begins at the drawing board. Want people to remember your brand? Plan with these tips in mind:
- Remember to KISS. That is: Keep it simple, silly. A square business card can be astonishingly small, so put only the essential information (e.g. your name, company, address, contact information, website, and social media).
- Make sure the text is readable. Small fonts are hard to read. If your customers can’t read your information, they won’t be able to find your business. Aim for a 10 or 11 pt. body text for readability.
- Go for the thicker cardstock. This is not a hard and fast rule, but a thicker and heavier stock can increase the perceived value of your brand. It also looks more luxurious and professional.
- Use both sides of the card. Maximize the space on your card by printing on both sides. You can add your logo to the back to increase brand recognition.
- Keep it clean. An uncluttered design works best for the tiny space on your card.
Can I design my artwork diagonally?
Absolutely. You don’t need to follow the shape of the card when designing your artwork. When you tilt the square to 45 degrees, you’ll have a diamond shape that you can work on.
Do black and white business cards cost less than colored ones?
All square business cards cost the same regardless of the number of colors used. The difference in pricing applies to the size you choose, the type of paper, and any other finishing that you add to your order.
Will you print a free sample of my business card for checking?
We offer free file proof to check for errors before we print your order.
If you want to see and feel the cardstocks that we use, you may order a free sample kit, which includes the different business card materials.
Paper & Specs
Want to see them first hand? Get a Free Sample Kit
Save time by using our free templates. Our templates have been setup with proper bleeds and margins, assuring your print job turns out accurate. To download, select a file type and click on the size below.