An easy-to-use marketing solution.
- Durable magnets that last for years
- Print as big or as small as you want
- Keeps your contact information within reach
- Easy to install and take off
- Available in custom sizes
- Great for cars, vans, and trucks
- Impressive high-gloss UV finish
- A great reminder for guests
- Custom sizes available
- Keeps your contact details visible
- Add UV coating for impressive shine
- Printed in any size you want
Rebuild your Marketing Strategy With Custom Magnets
Take your promotions to the next level by printing custom magnets. Stick them to any metal surface and put your message on display. Whether on a truck or a refrigerator, custom printing magnets ensure that customers will always be reminded of your offer.
Wondering which magnet to order? There’s a magnet for every need—whether it’s for announcing personal events or growing your brand. Choose from the following custom magnet types:
- Car magnets turn your vehicles into moving billboards. You can easily swap your signs without damaging your car’s paint job. Roll around town and have everyone take notice.
- Refrigerator magnets extend promotions to people’s homes. Fridge magnets ensure that your business information is always on display. This makes them ideal for restaurants, plumbing services, gardening businesses, and more. Once they’re put on the fridge, it’s unlikely they’ll be taken off, making them a worthy investment.
- Save the date magnets remind family, friends, and colleagues about your big day. Display the date, location, and other information of your event on one convenient magnet that guests can stick on their fridge.
- Business card magnets are great for any professional who wishes to have their information always within reach. Unlike regular business cards, these are always on display whether in lockers or any metallic surface in office cubicles.
What to Put on Your Custom Magnets
Creating custom magnets gives your brand more opportunities to be seen. To make the most of these marketing tools, you need to put the right information that will ensure recall.
Similar to business cards, custom magnets need to have the basic information about your business and offer. Here’s what you need to include:
- Company Name
Make sure that potential customers remember your business by adding your company name to your magnets. If you’re promoting personal events such as weddings or birthdays, you can add the name of the one celebrating the occasion.
Put an image behind the name by adding your logo to custom magnets. Along with a tasteful design, good logo placement will help boost awareness and recall among people you’re promoting to.
Your message can be an invitation to attend an event, visit your website, or take advantage of a sale. Include the date and time, as well as a call to action so people will know what to do.
- Contact Information
Your message will not mean anything if customers don’t know where to contact you. Add your business address, contact number, website, and social media links to your custom magnets.
Design Custom Magnets the Easy Way
Custom magnets are available in preset and custom sizes. If you’re ordering Car Magnets, you can choose from a variety of custom shapes to use in your design.
You can upload your own artwork or create one using UPrinting’s online design tool. Click the Create Your Design Online link and customize your magnets in any way that you want.
You can also use one of our design templates to start your design. Find the best size for your project and download the template in your chosen file format.
Custom Magnet FAQs
Yes. We have low minimums, so you can print magnets in just the quantity you need. For car magnets, you can order as few as one (1) piece, and as low as 25 pieces only for the other magnets. However, if you’re running a long-term project, we recommend bulk printing your custom magnets to save on cost.
Magnets can accumulate dirt over time. Make sure to remove the car magnets from the vehicle before cleaning. Wipe the magnet and the metal
surface with a soft cloth and mild detergent. Wipe them again with a clean, damp cloth before air drying.