Design custom print materials that introduce and distinguish your business.
- Create consistent branding on business cards, labels, and envelopes.
- Make correspondences official with customized letterheads and notepads.
- Stock up on personalized notebooks, calendars, and pens.
Essential Business Materials
- Standard & custom sizes available
- Premium foil, spot UV, & silk print
- Durable cardstock, plastic, & magnet
- Cut-to-size & roll formats
- Square, rectangle, circle & oval
- Waterproof material available
- Standard shapes & custom sizes
- Protective matte & gloss coating
- Indoor & outdoor-friendly material
- 70 lb. label in matte or gloss
- Available in waterproof vinyl
- Cut-to-size or roll formats
Office and Stationery Supplies
- 6 sizes plus custom option
- Padded with cardboard back
- 25, 50, 100 sheets per pad
- Add your logo on various styles
- BIC® models available
- Variety of trim & barrel colors
- Comes in 2-, 3-, 4-part sets/li>
- Add padding or print as a booklet
- 25, 50, or 100 sets per pad
- A2, A6, A7, A9 envelopes
- #9 and #10 also available
- 6” x 9” & 9” x 12” sizes
- Writable 14 pt. or 17 pt. Cardstock
- Excellent as a mailed appointment reminders
- Handy wallet size doubles as Business Cards
- Print pocket and mini folders
- Elegant silk printing available
- Key card holders for hotels
- 5.5” x 8.5” to 11” x 17” sizes 5.5” x 8.5” to 11” x 17” sizes
- Front only or double-sided printing
- Add shrink wrapping for inventory
- Print w/ pockets or on silk material
- 4” pockets on 9” x 12” standard
- Prints in 1 business day
- Wall, poster, and card calendars
- Use a variety of free templates
- Protective coatings available
- Choose from flat & folded sizes
- 14 pt., 16 pt. & 17 pt. cardstock
- Add A1 envelopes to your order
- 4 small & large standard sizes
- Sturdy wire-o binding
- College rule, graph, or blank pages
The Power of Personalized Print
Complete All the Necessary Marketing Tools
Show customers you have the means to promote your business. Establish reliability with professionally made business cards, address labels, custom stickers, presentation folders, and rubber stamps.
Create Customized and Consistent Messaging
Ensure all materials have the elements that distinguish your brand. Review your free PDF proof to double-check the logo’s look and the font that appears on your note cards and business cards
Update and Upgrade Your Office Supplies
Print your office supplies on durable paper and cardstock. Make sure your staff has enough to use with affordable bulk orders of notepads, pens, and envelopes.
Be Ahead of the Game With Professionally-Printed Business Essentials
Small businesses need to make a big impression at every meeting and a first-time introduction. Print marketing essentials such as business cards, shipping and address labels, carbonless forms, and presentation folders help put your company’s best face forward. Each item shows you have the means to run and maintain your products and services.
Customize every detail of your business essentials to ensure consistent and powerful branding. From the size, coating, to material, UPrinting offers only the best choices for your business essentials. Here are a few ways you can maximize our multitude of printing choices.
Print sleek and chic business cards.
Design in the standard U.S. business card size or get creative with a 3”x 3” square. Alternatively, you can stand out with a circle, oval, folded, or any die-cut shape in your first introduction. Premium printing options in silk, velvet, metallic, and plastic are also available.
Stand out in shiny gloss or extra vibrant high gloss coating.
Brand your packaging with shipping or return address labels that bring out the brightness of your design. Gloss coating gives a smooth sheen, while high-gloss UV elevates your labels or stickers with a mirror-like shine.
Design branded giveaways for employees and customers.
Every office needs notebooks, notepads, and pens to continue daily operations. Order all these in bulk to save costs and ensure a months-long supply for your business. You can also give out these office business essentials at conferences, client meetings, and other important interactions with customers.
Send out excellent designs for your correspondences.
Design envelopes and notepads that boosts brand recall upon receipt. You can print up to 100 sheets per pad or distribute it at 25 on the durable cardboard back. Office business essentials such as letterheads are printed on 70 lb. paper that allows for high-quality writability and printability.
How Do I Design an Effective Business Marketing Tool?
Create a well-planned logo.
Your logo is what will represent your company for the next coming decades. It is what establishes your brand’s graphical identity and ultimately sets the path from recognition to loyalty for your customers. The overall look should also clearly show what your company does or stands for. Make sure to hire a professional designer when creating your business’ logo. They’ll decide whether a font, illustration, or graphic-based logo works best for your brand.
Decide on a consistent set of fonts and colors.
Despite the high chance that you’ll be sending out your business stickers and envelopes on different occasions, using the same set of fonts and colors for all your marketing essentials is crucial for your brand identity. You can vary the designs for stickers or envelopes, but both materials must appear like they’re from the same family. This keeps your branding consistent across all messaging and encourages association with the design elements used.
Keep everything simple.
Your designs need to be easy to read and not distract your customers from the message. Avoid cluttering and crowding elements. Use a minimalistic approach and only keep what is necessary for your marketing essentials design.
Business Essentials Printing FAQs
Can I order in bulk to save on printed office essentials?
Yes, the larger your order, the less you spend on each item. Label and sticker orders above 250 are best ordered in the cut-to-size format.
What options are available for my business essential products?
The available options vary per product. But most print products offer protective gloss, matte, or high gloss UV coating. Durable cardstock options are available for business cards, with the 16 pt. cardstock as the thickest and sturdiest one available. Custom stickers and labels can be printed in the following materials:
- 70 lb. label is recommended for indoor use only (not waterproof).
- 4 mil. white vinyl high gloss (UV) is waterproof and recommended for food and beverage products. White premium sticker paper is a semi-gloss adhesive paper that can withstand -65oC to 200oF.
- BOPP Label is waterproof; oil- and chemical-resistant. Normally seen on bottled drinks, food jars, alcohol, and bath and body products.
- Textured estate is water-resistant up to 4 hours and typically used for wine bottles. Available in white vellum, white laid, and cream laid textures.
Can I have free samples before I order?
You can order a free sample kit from this page.
Choose between two sample kits:
- Standard offset sample kit shows the paper stocks and finishes for postcards, brochures, booklets, and envelopes.
- Large format swatch kit shows the sample materials for large format products such as wall decals, window clings, banners, and canvas prints.
What shipping options do I have?
Ground service delivers your order between 1 to 5 days. The two-day service guarantees delivery within two (2) business days from the order’s printing time.
Do you offer design services?
No, but you can create your own design with our online design tool or download any of our available templates to get started.