Customize Bakery Labels for Your Displays, Deliveries & Take-Out Orders
Stand out every time customers open a box of your sweet creations. Design custom bakery labels that make your company name shine in any condition. We also have refrigerator-safe materials to keep your logo looking good as new while chilled or in storage. All labels are printed in rolls for faster application on bulk items. Perfect for preparing orders for delivery, display, or take out.
How to Choose the Best Features for Your Custom Bakery Labels
Print in a format that suits your needs.
- Cut-to-size are individually cut labels normally printed in quantities under 100 pieces. These are usually applied by hand.
- Rolls are printed in bulk quantities above 250 pieces. One roll can fit a label dispenser.
- Sheet stickers are another feasible option for anyone placing the labels by hand. Each letter-sized sheet helps you keep track of the number in sets of 4, 6, 10, 12, or 30.
Choose a material that will withstand the elements your product is exposed to.
Your bakery stickers are likely to be exposed outdoors during delivery or when purchased as takeout. Waterproof white vinyl is recommended for this purpose. It can also resist fading thanks to its UV-protection properties. Sheet stickers are printed on an indoor-friendly white paper sticker that comes uncoated or in high gloss. Uncoated is recommended if you're handwriting or personalizing the labels per customer, while high gloss provides a protective layer. All the BOPP options are the go-to options for labels that will be refrigerated. These are waterproof, oil, and chemical resistant for indoor storage. If you plan on printing in clear or silver metallic BOPP, you’ll have to choose the correct white ink layer. The options below will apply a white overlay on the areas indicated. This layer ensures the solid color of your design elements comes out during production. For silver BOPP, it prevents the non-metallic elements from showing a gold shine.
- Make everything transparent indicates that we won’t add any white ink layer. Every element will be see-through or in metallic silver.
- Make only the background clear means all foreground text and images will have a solid color. Your background will be clear or metallic silver.
- Make white areas clearly indicate that any white elements will be transparent when printed. All other elements in another color will have the white ink layer and come out in the desired hue.
- Follow file settings indicate that you’ve set up the file with the correct transparency and HPT-white ink layers. The file will be printed as is.
For more in-depth information on the materials, check out the Templates tab.
Add a protective coating that elevates the entire look of your bakery stickers.
Gloss brings out the brightness of bold color. It reflects light and adds shine to your overall design.
Matte has the least glare and makes text easier to read. Suited for neutral, pastel, or subdued colors that don’t call attention to themselves.
The high gloss has the brightest shine and is perfect for bold color combinations.
Bakery Stickers FAQs
Q:What is the preferred format for uploaded artwork files?
You can upload files in PDF, JPEG, AI, PSD, or PUB formats. Other requirements for print-ready files are as follows:
- 300 dpi resolution
- CMYK color setting
- 0.125” bleed on each side
Head to the Templates tab if you need files with the above specifications.
Q: Can I create a design online?
Yes, select “Create Your Design Online” and you’ll be taken to a blank canvas already set to your chosen specifications. The menu is easy to navigate for adding text, colors, and other elements.
Q:How soon can I receive my cake labels order?
A: Your order’s arrival depends on your location and printing time. Note that your bakery labels will be ready for shipping after the chosen printing time. To get a list of estimated arrival dates, go to “Estimate Shipping and Delivery” below the online calculator. Enter your ZIP code to generate several delivery date options based on your location.