Labels and Packaging
- Save time & money with custom labels on your products
- Create boxes using our 3D online design tool
- Protective coatings keep your design fresh in transit
- Perfect for small to medium businesses
- Cardstock & corrugated cardboard
- Add foil, spot UV & other features
- Choose from several dimensions
- White and Kraft corrugated cardboard
- Create a design or request a dieline
- Interior & exterior printing
- Custom quantities available
- Add custom inserts & dividers?
- Cut-to-size & roll formats
- Various shapes & custom sizes
- 1- to 2-business day printing
- Several sizes per shape available
- Gloss, matte, & high-gloss lamination
- Waterproof vinyl & BOPP options
Produce Labels and Packaging with Quality and Convenience
Three Types of Boxes for Any Item or Product
Fit differently sized products in a subscription mailer box. Customize a shipping box that protects a large order in transit. Create a set of product boxes with special finishes like spot UV, foil, embossing, and soft-touch areas. Combine several lengths, width, and depth sizes to ensure all items fit in your package.
Easy Apply for Cut-to-Size and Roll Labels
Labels come in individual cut-to-size pieces or several rolls for order quantities above 250. Each cut-to-size label has an easy back peel for fast application by hand. Roll labels fit most automatic dispensers, for quick and efficient placement on hundreds to thousands of items.
Preview Your Design Online or Download a Layout Template?
Use our online design tool to create your custom box or label from scratch. No design background is needed to navigate the menu that loads. The box online design tool includes a 3D preview. Templates can be downloaded for labels and opened in its corresponding software.
Set the right impression with branded labels and packaging.
The role of packaging and labeling does more than identify your item in the mail or on display. One glance is all it takes for your item to be recognized and added to their physical or online cart. What exactly is the role of packaging and labeling marketing? After showing customers your product is what they’re looking for, every label and packaging detail ensures that you stay top of mind on the next purchase.
Labels of food, beverages, and medicine list all the nutritional information and directions for use. Product packages can also showcase these lists, while other box types like shipping and mailers distinguish your branding and build on the customer’s anticipation of waiting for these orders.
The Types of Labels and Packages Used for Branding
What is the best type of label or package for your delivery or in-store purchases? It depends on your item, how it’s presented, and other logistical factors.
Labels are recommended for the fast and easy application on blank bottles, jars, boxes, pouches, and other containers. They’re a practical alternative to printing all the information on your package. Labels, however, can be applied on the blank pouch or package when you have stock of the corresponding item. You can also print labels for ephemeral information like shipping and returning addresses.
- Product labels for listing all the necessary and FDA-required information.
- Shipping labels to ensure accurate delivery of e-commerce deliveries.
- Address labels for important correspondences and efficient rerouting of returned items.
If you need a box that will instantly introduce your brand, we have three customizable, high-quality printing options. Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Input your specs for the mailer, shipping, or product box. A wide range of sizes is available for the length, width, and depth of your design. Choose between sturdy cardstock and corrugated cardboard.
- Indicate if you’ll print on the interior and exterior of your packaging. Blank or no printing is also available.
- Create a design online with our 3D tool or receive a dieline template based on your specs. The 3D preview shows how your package appears before it’s printed.
- Need to add special features like soft touch, foil, embossed text, or spot UV? Email our packaging specialist to get more details.
Label and Packaging FAQs
How do I know if the packaging will fit my product?
We recommend measuring the length, width, and depth of your item. Consider any additional space so that the product doesn’t fit in too tight.
Packaging like mailer boxes will have several items, so we recommend ordering a sample before proceeding with a larger quantity. This lets you test how one or several items will fit in the box.
Can I order 1 sample box before committing to several pieces?
Yes, you can order 1 sample for a custom product, mailer, and shipping boxes. We’ll print the design based on your indicated specs and it’ll be ready for shipping in 3 to 5 business days.
What are the customizations available for packaging labels?
Labels come in cut-to-size or roll formats. Cut-to-size is recommended for quantities below 250 and will be applied by hand. Roll is normally ordered in quantities above 250 and fits in most label dispensers.
Several indoor- and outdoor-friendly materials are available. For packages that will be exposed outdoors, we recommend 4 mil. white vinyl in high gloss.
Are there custom sizes available for all label types?
Cut-to-size and roll formats come in the standard shapes, but you can also select “Custom” as your shape to combine several widths and heights.
How long will it take to print my custom packaging?
The standard production time for all three custom boxes is 15 business days. You can opt to expedite production and have it printed in 6 to 8 business days.
Note that after designing your box online, you’ll have to choose between the following:
- Contact me only if there is a problem – Our team will inspect your artwork and start production if no problems are found. You will be contacted to resolve any issues we discover.
- Send me a PDF proof for approval – A PDF proof will be prepared after our team’s inspection for you to approve. Note that the production time begins after approval of this proof.