Wall Art and Decor
Add attractive accents to blank walls
- Vivid full-color printing
- Different sizes available
- Quick printing turnaround
- High-resolution photo printing
- Stretched on a thick 1.5" wooden frame
- Protected from cracking and moisture
- Premium artist canvas material
- Photo quality printing
- Print as large as 120" x 54"
- 3 sizes available
- Glossy full-color vinyl print
- Durable plexiglass block
- Available in 3 sizes
- Frame made of recycled polystyrene
- UV-printed on adhesive vinyl
- High/semi-gloss HP photo paper
- Durable, flexible styrene plastic option
- Different sizes available
Spruce Up Blank Spaces With Wall Art and Décor
Let your walls do the marketing for you. Custom printed wall art and decor pull your retail space together and make it complete. Aside from being ornamental, the framed artwork can also be informative. Display brand information, company history, or new products and promotions. Choose from a wide selection of materials to fit your needs. Customize the size to ensure a perfect fit, making your wall art the focal point of your space.
Indoor Wall Art That Works for Every Space
Not all walls are made the same. Whether used for branding or aesthetics, wall art elevates interiors. Choose from the following decor options:
- Stretched canvas turns photos and digital art into high-quality framed works of art.
- Rolled canvas prints are a more affordable display option. Mount it yourself on your own frame.
- Acrylic prints lend an elegant look to your interiors. The thick plexiglass is weather-resistant, ensuring the longevity of your prints.
- Framed prints use recycled polystyrene for the frame, making it lighter than traditional wooden frames. It’s also more durable and holds up well in almost any climate.
- Photo posters bring out every detail of your prints. Make sure to use high-resolution images to go along with the glossy finish.
- Wall decals are removable and repositionable. These wall prints are made from adhesive fabric that’s easy to peel and won’t leave a residue.
Order Wall Art and Décor for Your Home or Business
Give your walls an instant makeover by printing wall art and décor. With UPrinting’s custom printing services, you can pick any product—in any style, color, and size—that complements your brand or personal style.
Whether you have an artwork that’s ready for upload or haven’t thought about it yet, our design tools and templates can help you create the perfect wall art:
- For the online design tool, click the Create Your Design Online link to start creating your artwork.
- To use one of our print templates, click the Templates tab and download in the file format that you want to use. Please note that some products may not have templates.
Wall art and décor are printed in 1-3 business days.
Wall Art FAQs
Q:How soon will I receive my order?
A: Custom printing wall art takes 1-3 business days. After that, your order will be immediately sent out for shipping. delivery dates may vary depending on the shipping company. You can get estimates by clicking on the Estimate Shipping & Delivery link below the product calculator.
Q:Can you do rush orders on wall arts?
We currently do not offer expedited printing for wall art and décor.
Q:Can I get a discount for bulk printing?
A: With UPrinting, you can always save more when you order in bulk. To see how much you can save per piece, select the quantity configurations on the product calculator.
Q:Do you offer free file checks for all wall art products?
A: Yes, all our products come with free proof unless waived. Click on the Start With a FREE Proof link at the bottom of the product calculator to have our team review your artwork file at no cost to you.
Custom Large Canvas Prints for Interior Décor
Need inspiration for your custom wall art? Check out these beautiful prints from around the web.
How to Hang Posters Without Damaging the Wall – Or the Poster
Nail, staple, or tack? What’s the best way to hang your piece of art without making an overhaul in your interior?
How to Change RGB to CMYK
Make your wall décor stand out by starting out your project in the right mode.