Custom Box FAQsFind out what you need to know about ordering boxes, creating a design, and processing your shipment.
Your mailer box will arrive unfolded and scored to indicate the lines for folding. Follow these steps for quick and easy assembly:
- Lay the unfolded mailer box on a flat surface.
- Look for the scores or the lines for folding. Fold each score on the mailer box.
Note that the mailer box’s left and right walls have two scores. Make sure to fold both lines for the correct assembly.
- Raise the left and right walls found inside the box first. Then bring up the front and back walls.
- Place the outside right and left walls over the left and right inside walls.
- Tuck the dust flaps into the box interior.
- Push in the front flap to lock the box.
Quantities starting at 1
inside & outside
3D design tool