- Create colorful, playful, and durable packaging
- Design product, mailer, or shipping boxes in 3D
- Choose from sturdy pouches & envelope types
Create Fantastic Packaging Designs
A variety of options for every kind of toy.
- Input the exact custom dimensions
- Made of sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Order 1 sample box or save in bulk
- Built for large, bulk deliveries
- White or Kraft corrugated cardboard
- Add custom inserts or dividers
- Fast, easy, & no adhesive assembly
- Made of thick & sturdy cardstock
- Interior & exterior printing
- Input & preview the exact dimensions
- Comes in 3 sturdy cardstock choices
- Available in corrugated cardboard
- Protects items from exterior damage
- Choose from 1 oz to 16 oz sizes
- Add a resealable zipper or tear notch
Capture Every Child’s Attention with Fun, Engaging, and Vibrant Toy Packaging
They say that the eyes are the first to feast, and the same could be said when a child sees playful toy packaging. Create a colorful and engaging design that they’ll immediately notice and want to bring home. Whether you’re selling action figures, games, dolls, or cars, your custom toy packaging needs to stand out once it has a kid’s attention. Otherwise, you’ll be ignored for a livelier and brighter toy on the shelf or a social media feed. Capturing those first few seconds is crucial to sustaining their complete attention.
How to Choose the Best Custom Toy Packaging for Your Products
We offer several toy packaging boxes to fit small to large items or complete sets for kids to assemble. Here’s how you can narrow down the best choice based on your toys’ build and method of delivery or display:
- Mailer boxes are recommended for packaging differently sized items sent for delivery. You can easily protect and present a toy set for assembly or board games that the family can enjoy.
- Shipping boxes are best suited for large, bulk deliveries. They’re made of corrugated cardboard that’s built for long-distance transit. All shipping boxes arrive pre-glued for easy assembly. Simply fold the flaps to the middle before sealing the bottom end with tape.
- Roll-end tuck boxes are a popular form of the mailer box that quickly seals several items and prevents external elements like dust from getting in. These are made of sturdy cardstock that can fit inside a shipping box or look good on display at your store.
- Product boxes are also made of durable cardstock for display or corrugated cardboard that endures transit deliveries. These are recommended for one-piece items found in-store or delivered separately using corrugated cardboard.
If boxes are too large and expensive for your budget, then you can opt for these cheaper and more compact packaging alternatives:
- Standup pouches come with bottom gussets that expand upon filling. Customizable options include resealable zippers, hang holes, and a tear notch to keep toys inside intact.
- Mailer envelopes are available in 3 durable types: bubble mailers are made of laminated Kraft paper, poly mailers that come in waterproof plastic material, and rigid mailers composed of thick paper stock.
How to Make Custom Toy Packaging
Our online 3D design tool makes it easy to create toy boxes from scratch. After inputting your box specifications, select “Design Your Box Online” at the bottom of the online calculator. This will take you to the online 3D design tool that presents the flat layout of the box interior beside a three-dimensional preview of your work in progress.
Toy Packaging FAQs
Can I add custom features to my toy packaging boxes?
Yes, you can custom options such as inserts inside mailers and shipping boxes. We also offer premium printing options such as spot UV, foil, embossing, soft-touch, or a specific structure for product boxes.
Can I review my toy packaging artwork before it’s produced?
Yes, you can review and approve the submitted design after adding it to the cart. Select the “I need a PDF proof” option after using the 3D design tool or on the File Upload page for mailer envelopes and pouches. We will only print the PDF proof after you have reviewed and approved it online.
How soon can I receive my toy packaging order?
The arrival of your toy packaging will depend on the production time and location. Custom boxes take a standard 20 to 25 business days to produce. Your order will be sent for shipping after this period.
To find out when you’ll receive the standup pouches and mailer envelopes, select “Estimate Shipping & Delivery” below the online calculator. Input your ZIP code and several arrival dates will appear.
Can I upload a print-ready file of my toy box for you to manufacture?
No, but you can request a dieline template after inputting the specifications of your box design. This template is a flat layout of your box’s interiors and shows where to place each design element on the panels. It also includes the printing guidelines for accuracy.
Is there a minimum quantity required for custom box orders?
No, you can order 1 sample custom box and we’ll produce it in 3 to 5 business days.