Shop Labels by Use
- Design a label fit exactly for your business needs
- Materials that protect against different conditions
- 4 label types for varying quantities & applications
Shop By Type
Shop by Shape
Shop by Use
Shop by Material
Choose the best use for your label, whether for your product, promotional, mailing or other branding needs
- Variety of shapes & custom sizes
- Singles/cut-to-size or roll formats
- 3 protective lamination choices
- Single pieces or roll formats
- Indoor & outdoor materials
- Standard shapes & custom sizes
- Stick to clothing and bags
- Proudly display logo and organization
- Perfect for conferences & big events
- Used by microbreweries for branding
- Add on olive oil or cosmetic bottles
- Custom sizes available
- Stand out on the shelf & in the store
- Waterproof materials available
- Choose from various sizes & shapes
- Various shapes for cut-to-size
- Custom sizes for roll labels
- Textured materials available
- Make colorful and fun labels
- Use on kid-friendly products
- Personalize your kid’s stuff
- Available in custom shapes and sizesl
- Materials for indoor or outdoor use
- Choose cut-to-size or roll labels
- Distinct warnings people can see
- Several shapes to choose from
- Custom sizes available for roll
- Stick to lids and mason jars
- Lasts indoors & in storage
- Durable, self-adhesive materials
- Put on jars, boxes & other surfaces
- Vibrant gloss or elegant matte
- Waterproof vinyl & BOPP material
- Provide helpful info on your brand
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Matte, gloss, or high-gloss coating
- Print in cut-to-size or roll formats
- Sticks to glass and plastic bottles
- Available in different shapes
- Increase your brand awareness
- Our stickers withstand moisture
- Available in cut-to-size or roll
- Square, oval, circle, & rectangle
- Shiny gloss & elegant matte coating
- Print custom sizes for roll labels
- Design in specific shapes
- Print in waterproof materials
- Custom sizes for roll & cut-to-size
- Use on different types of containers
- Personalized candles for weddings
- Stand out on the shelf or at bazaars
- Establish your brand on any item
- Different sizes to fit any product
- Create your custom design online
- Various shapes & custom sizes
- Indoor & outdoor-friendly materials
- Comes in individual cut-to-size or roll
Find the Perfect Label for Your Product or Packaging Uses
Labels are practical tools that brand your items and inform customers about the product. Use them to expound on your food’s nutritional facts or to personalize packages sent out for delivery. Narrow down the label you need by its primary uses:
- Food labels to identify the item, its net weight, and nutrition facts. Primarily used for products displayed in groceries and convenience stores.
- Shipping and mailing labels that can withstand multiple handling and exposure to outdoor elements. Ideal for important correspondences and packages delivered straight to your customer’s doorstep.
- Name labels come in a writable, uncoated surface for you to place staff’s name or to sell blank labels designed with brand elements.
- Bottle labels are printed in waterproof BOPP that is oil- and chemical-resistant. Suited for items that will be chilled to extend their shelf-life.
How to Customize a Label Exactly for Its Use
Choose a format fit for the application & quantity
All labels are available in singles/cut-to-size or roll format.
- Singles are recommended for orders under 250 pieces. These are individual pieces cut exactly to your chosen size or shape. The back-peel feature makes each label easy to apply by hand.
- Rolls fit in most label dispensers, perfect for bulk printing orders above 250. Suited for labeling hundreds to thousands of items for shipment or supplier sales.
Print on sturdy materials for extreme conditions
Choose from several sturdy materials that protect your design from external elements. Items displayed in stores or along aisles can be labeled with 70 lb. label or white premium sticker-made designs.
- 70 lb. label is available exclusively to the singles or cut-to-size label
- White premium sticker is a paper stock that becomes oil-resistant and water-resistant with gloss or matte lamination. This can be chosen under the roll format.
Products exposed outdoors are best printed in vinyl, while BOPP material protects labels for chilled beverages or food. Textured options are water-resistant and writable at the same time.
Protective laminations to elevate the entire look
- Gloss provides a balanced shine that brings out bold colors.
- The high gloss has the greatest reflectivity and makes design details
Matte gives a satin-like feel that makes text readable and images easy-on-the-eyes. It has the least glare among the 3 coating choices
Product Packaging Solutions
Complete your product fulfillment with sturdy and presentable packaging options. Check out the design tips for each item below.
Introduce your brand with colors and visuals that build the company’s overall image. Interactive and personalized elements like a greeting message or the customer’s name create a memorable unboxing experience
The easiest and handiest packaging solution. Apply the label on blank pouches before sending the products out for delivery. Print in high gloss for a bright design or matte for information that needs to be readable.
A staple in retail and restaurant industries. Comes in recyclable Kraft paper bags that suit organic and healthy meal providers. Combine colors that come from your brand stylebook or use daring combinations for special occasions.
Label Printing FAQs
How do I know if the label fits my product?
Measure the surface the label will be applied on. Your label should be slightly smaller than this area so that the edges don’t go beyond the perimeter.
We recommend downloading the available layout templates and printing them. Cut out the designated print area and see how it fits on your product or package.
What is the best material to use for bottle label packaging?
Vinyl is recommended for labels displayed outdoors and exposed to UV light from sunshine.
BOPP is the best option for bottles that need to be chilled in a refrigerator. Its oil-resistant and chemical-resistant properties protect your label design from fading.
Can I print custom-shaped designs for my product labels?
Yes, select “Custom Shape” as your size under the singles/cut-to-size or roll format. This lets you combine several dimensions for the width and height.
Can I get a free sample of my order?
No, but you can order a minimum of 25 singles/cut-to-size labels or 100 pieces under the roll format. A small order lets you test the label on the product before committing to a bulk printing order.
Can I review the label before it proceeds to production?
Yes, you can select “Wait – I want to receive and approve a free PDF proof” on the File Upload page. A PDF proof will be emailed within 6 hours after your upload. The file will only be printed after we receive your approval.