Premium Business Cards
- Luxurious design that gets noticed
- 6 foil colors to match your brand
- Spot UV for artwork that stands out
- Thick, durable, waterproof plastic
- White, frosted, or clear material
- Rectangle, square, or oval
- Colorful edges for a standout design
- Printed on thick 32 pt. cardstock
- Solid and metallic colors
- Elevate your logo with spot UV
- Durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Print in front only or back-to-back
- Superior style, feel, and texture
- Luxurious velvet lamination
- Premium 16 pt. cardstock gloss
- High-end look and feel
- Water and silk-laminated cardstock
- Add spot UV on logo or name
- Soft velvet for a premium look
- Printed on 16 pt. cardstock
- Comes with spot UV
- Foil finish shimmers when light hits it
- Gold, silver, & holographic colors
- Offered in U.S. standard 2" x 3.5" size
Give Your Brand the Exceptional Printing It Deserves with Premium Business Cards
Don’t let a highly competitive market stop you from standing out when interacting or introducing yourself to a client. Create premium business cards that distinguish your business with its physical features and visual appearance. You can print on extra-thick cardstock that’s easy to identify from a stack or pull out from a client’s wallet. We also offer several elegant or glamorous printing options for every kind of brand. Check out the options available and the customizations for each.
A Multitude of Prime Finishes to Distinguish Your Name
Your luxury business card design will depend on the business's target market, the specifics of your brand identity, and how you want to come across in one introduction. We’ve classified the premium business card options based on the styles and the potential perception they can make to your customers:
A Modern, Forward-Looking Brand
For brands that need to keep things clean, simple, and reliable, plastic business cards showcase all these traits without the fuss. Highly recommended for luxury real estate business cards.
- Waterproof material that also withstands wear and tear
- Choose from white, clear, or frosted plastic to complement your contemporary design
- 20 pt. plastic immediately stands out from the standard cardstock on most business cards
Bright, Bold, and Vivacious Impressions
Some businesses have unique identities that need to be seen in one glance. We offer several premium printing options for this aesthetic:
- Metallic business cards add a festive and sparkling shine to your logo, company name, or image on your design. Works best on light colors to highlight the shimmer.
- Painted edge cards have the thickest cardstock at 32 pt. to emphasize the bright and bold colors from the side. Choose from orange, turquoise, metallic orange, to metallic purple, just some of the many edge colors available.
- Foil printing gives an elegant yet luxurious touch to a copper, gold, or silver area on the card. You can also print a section in black, blue, or red foil.
- Raised foil business cards take the metallic shine up a notch with their elevated texture. You can also print the foil in holographic colors.
Offer Opulence Wrapped in Elegance
Need a more understated yet equally luxurious look? Silk business cards provide the namesake’s texture and protect the surface from water. You can also add spot UV on specific elements to balance the smooth background.
Another luxury business card design that comes with spot UV is the velvet business cards. These offer a soft touch and appear extra elegant in one glance.
A Clean Yet Chic Approach
Creative professionals such as designers, art directors, and photographers need to show their capabilities visually. Showcase your company logo or name with a spot UV or raised spot UV business card. Apart from the elevated texture, this premium printing option adds a glossy shine that shows your company can serve a high-end market.
Luxury Business Cards FAQs
The thickest cardstock available is the 32 pt. for painted edge business cards.
The 20 pt. plastic business card is a sturdy, waterproof alternative if you want to deviate from cardstock.
If you need a cardstock thicker than the standard, we suggest printing on 16 pt. cardstock.
The 3” x 3” is recommended for a square-based size. It offers just enough space for more details, but can still fit inside a wallet, pocket, or business cardholder
Go to the foil or raised foil business card pages to complete the order. Here you can choose the foil color and include a spot UV area. Follow the steps below to set your file up for foil printing:
- Make the foil mask a separate layer on the file. We recommend downloading the template to show you how.
- If you will add spot UV, leave a 1/16” gap in between the spot UV and foil layers.
You may also contact our customer service for more information on how to print luxury business cards.