Wholesale Packaging Supplies
- Complete your branding with boxes, mailers, and labels
- Save more with bulk orders of your packaging components
- Customize the size, shape, and material for your brand
- Subscription & e-commerce deliveries
- No minimum quantity required
- Made of sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Comes in white or Kraft brown
- Customize your dimensions
- Expedited production available?
- Start with a sample order
- Cardstock or corrugated cardboard
- Add spot UV, foil, or embossing
- Choose from 11 standard sizes
- Add printing on the top panel
- Minimum order of 50 pieces
- Comes in 3 standard sizes
- White, brown or gold/yellow
- Print area of 6” x 8” (W x H)
- Choose from 9 sizes
- Print on 1 or both sides
- Metallic printing on the front
- Cut-to-size or roll format
- Waterproof materials available
- Standard & custom shapes
- Combine width & height measurements
- Gloss or matte coating
- Printed on sturdy 100 lb. paper
- 4 standard shapes & custom sizes
- Cut-to-size or roll formats
- Print in 1 to 2 business days
- Logo repetition from 2” to 12”
- Made of tamper-proof adhesive
- Print 1 or up to 12 rolls
- Full-color printing on all sides
- White Kraft paper option
- Recycled paper available
Complete Your Packaging With UPrinting
A well-designed custom business card gives the impression that you are an expert in your field. But you don’t need to have design chops to create full-color business cards that command attention. Here are three easy ways to do it:
Combine specific features per product to ensure your packaging comes out according to your design. Available in standard sizes, along with custom dimensions for you to choose from. Select from a variety of materials for indoor and outdoor use, and finish off with a choice of protective gloss, matte, or high gloss coating.
Affordable Bulk Printing
Enjoy bigger savings with a bulk order of one type or several packaging supplies. You pay less per piece as your order quantity increases. You can even order several different packaging supplies and receive them in one delivery or you can pick them up from our Van Nuys or Santa Monica centers.
Free Design Proof for All Orders
All files go through a thorough 30-point review by our team of print experts to ensure they meet the highest technical standards. You will also receive a PDF proof to review and approve before we proceed to print. This special complimentary service ensures you see the file’s appearance before production, at no extra cost.
Create Vibrant Custom Packaging Supplies for Your Shipped Products
Order all your wholesale packaging supplies at UPrinting. From packaging labels, sleeves, pouches, to mailer and shipping boxes, you can find exactly what you need for safely shipping our items for delivery. UPrinting ensures every step is easy to make, whether you have print-ready artwork or have yet to start on a design. Upload a file directly for retail packaging supplies like labels, sleeves, pouches, bubble mailers, packaging tape, paper bags, and wrapping paper.
Boxes can be designed online using our 3D tool. This also features a 3D preview that shows how the product, mailer, or shipping box will appear with the artwork that you create. If you have a print-ready file, input the specifications based on this and we’ll send you a dieline template to apply before you send the design for printing.
Hesitant about committing to a large order for custom boxes? All of our custom boxes don’t require a minimum quantity to make an order. You can order 1 sample box based on your specs and artwork before invest in our custom packaging supplies.
Need to create consistency among all the packaging options? Complete the unboxing experience with any or all of the items below:
- Kraft bubble mailers are a great alternative to custom boxes. They provide ample protection for your products. You can also place them inside your shipping or mailer box for added protection.
- Custom pouches come in stand-up or flat types. Stand-up comes with a bottom gusset that expands when full, helping the package stand on its own without added support. Flat pouches are recommended for small, sample sizes that are stacked or hung on display.
- Packaging labels can be applied to your container with ease. Comes in waterproof materials such as BOPP and vinyl. Choose between individual cut-to-size or bulk roll types.
- Packaging sleeves are a fast and efficient way to dress up your boxes. Slip this on your mailer or product with ease. Opt to print on one or both sides.
- Shipping and mailing labels let you personalize where your customer’s name and address are indicated.
- Packaging tape is made of a tamper-proof adhesive that prints your logo or name against a white background. It contains a fiberglass reinforcement that can large packages as heavy as 30 lbs.
- Paper bags come in sustainable, recyclable Kraft brown materials. You can also print in premium white to achieve a minimalist, luxury look.
- Wrapping paper is made of elegant 70 lb. paper that lets you brand each package before the big reveal. Standard and custom sizes are available.
Packaging Supplies FAQs
Do you have design services available??
Yes, you can hire any of our professional graphic designers to create the artwork for your packaging labels and other kinds of print products. Check out the design request page for more information.
Can I preview the design for product, mailer, or shipping box?
Yes, you can use our free 3D online design tool to customize your own box design. After inputting the specs, select “Design Your Product Box Online” at the bottom of the online calculator. The design tool provides a blank space for both the box’s interior and exterior surfaces. As you add and combine different elements, the 3D preview shows you how your box design looks.
Can you print my logo on boxes or labels for my packaging?
Yes, just add your logo using the online design tool or upload a design that includes it in PDF format of your preferred artwork. We also accept files in INDD, PUB, JPEG, and AI formats. If you need a guide before designing in any of these formats, you can check out the Layout Templates tab on each product page and download the file of your chosen size.
Do you have waterproof packaging materials??
Yes, you can print labels in waterproof vinyl or BOPP.
Pouches printed on white or metalized barrier films provide adequate moisture protection.
How can I save on packaging supplies??
The larger your order quantity, the lower you spend on the unit price. For example, 500 stand-up pouches cost $1.29 each but 100 of the same type costs $5.29 per piece.
Mailer, product, and shipping boxes list the quantity and the corresponding unit price. One custom product box sample costs $38.50 but 150 boxes with the same features saves you 49% at $2.20 apiece.