Custom Box FAQsFind out what you need to know about ordering boxes, creating a design, and processing your shipment.
When choosing the right packaging for your products, it is important to know what type of material or paper thickness you are getting. Aside from keeping your package safe, paper thickness also allows you to stay on brand.
White corrugated cardboard
- Choose between standard white corrugated cardboard and premium white corrugated cardboard
- Looks clean and fresh (ideal if you are in the health or medical field)
- Makes the colors appear more vibrant and smooth
- Perfect for luxury and health-related brands
Kraft corrugated cardboard
- Eco-friendly packaging made of partially recycled content
- Less expensive than premium white cardboard
- Natural texture and matte finish lends an organic feel
- Ideal for natural and organic brands