Stylish custom jackets for any occasion
Wear your brand proudly with stylish custom jackets for men and women. This promotional outerwear is perfect as layering pieces for your regular office attire, team uniform, or personal wardrobe.
Durable and lightweight, our custom jackets have a strong outer fabric that is resistant to wrinkling and shrinking. On the inside is a polyester fleece lining that holds in warmth and wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable as you go about your day.
Move freely during any activity and look great with custom printed jackets. True to their size and length, this special outerwear features a relaxed fit that allows for easy, unrestricted movement. Order one size up if you fall between sizes.
Custom Jackets That Never Go Out of Style
Personalized jackets are perfect for any day—whether it’s for a work meeting, a quick run to the grocery store, or any outdoor activity. UPrinting has an array of custom printed jackets to match any activity or occasion:
- Soft-Shell Jackets – Water-resistant shell offers protection from light snow and rain. Breathable and stretchy with fleece lining for added warmth. Great for layering during outdoor activities and as daily wear in cool weather.
- Fleece Jackets – Breathable and quick-drying. These can hold up to light rain but are not waterproof. Made with spun fibers that protect from wind or cold and lock in body heat. Get them in full zip or as 1/4 zip pullovers.
- Vests – Great for layering and protection against the cold. These will keep you warm for long without weighing you down with bulky sleeves. The sleeveless design allows full range of motion, making these a great alternative to mid-weight jackets.
- Work Jackets – Comfortable, lightweight, and roomy. Designed to allow freedom of movement. Double-stitched for durability and come with pockets for storing small tools and accessories. The water-repellant fabric keeps the moisture out while retaining heat.
- Windbreakers – Popular among hikers, runners, and other athletes.Made with a lightweight but water-repellant fabric to protect from wind chill and rain. Available in the quarter and full zip.
Custom jackets are available in three (3) decoration options to help your brand stand out: Printed, Embroidered, and Screen Printed. You can choose jacket styles based on fit, color, brand, price ranges, and more.
Get Started With Jacket Printing
Ordering custom printed jackets is an easy process and take only a couple of minutes. Here’s how:
- Choose the jacket style that you want.
- Pick the decoration style and material color.
- Add the quantity you need by size. Please see the Size and Fit chart for the measurements.
Now here comes the fun part. After clicking the Add Design button, you will be directed to a page where you can customize the design by using one of our design templates or uploading your logo.
How to use the design template:
- Choose one of the designs from our library.
- Select the location of your design.
- Add your name or company name.
- Browse the clip art library for a matching artwork.
- Alternatively, you can upload your image or logo.
- Click Add to Cart to see the total cost.
How to upload your logo:
- Click the Upload My Logo button.
- Choose the file from your computer.
- Toggle the Remove Background switch if your artwork contains a background.
- Click Place Image on the Background button.
Some orders may qualify for free shipping. You will see a note on the Pricing & Checkout window if your order is eligible.
Don’t see the options you want? Get a custom quote by filling out a form or by calling 888-888-4211 to place your order.
Custom Jackets FAQs
Q: What is the best decoration option for my jacket?
A: The decoration options depend on the style and material that you will choose. Some jackets can be printed, while others are embroidered only. You will see the available decoration styles along with the material colors and quantity.
Q: Can I use a low-resolution image?
A: Low-resolution images will not print out clearly on the fabric. We recommend uploading files that are at least 300 dpi for the best reproduction.
Q: What file formats should I upload for the artwork?
A: We accept vector and raster (or bitmap) images in the following formats: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR, PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, BMP. Please see our Artwork Guidelines page to know more about how to create the best images for your custom order.
Q: Where can I put my business logo on the jackets?
A: You can put your logo on the following locations: left chest, right chest, right sleeve, left sleeve, and back.
Q: How long does it take before I can receive my order?
A: We cannot guarantee the date of arrival for your order. However, you can choose your shipping method upon checkout. Please note that printing time takes six (6) to eight (8) business days.