Small but powerful networking tools.
- Finishes that grab attention
- Different shapes to match your brand personality
- Upload your artwork or use one of our templates
Shop Most Popular
- Classic style for any business
- 12-17 pt. paper stock options
- Printed in as little as 1 day
- Easy to stack, easy to keep
- Modern and standout design
- Print on the front or back to back
Premium Business Cards
- Luxurious design that gets noticed
- 6 foil colors to match your brand
- Spot UV for artwork that stands out
- Thick, durable, waterproof plastic
- White, frosted, or clear material
- Rectangle, square, or oval
- Colorful edges for a standout design
- Printed on thick 32 pt. cardstock
- Solid and metallic colors
- Elevate your logo with spot UV
- Durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Print in front only or back-to-back
- Stand out with metallic accents
- Spot UV coating adds shine
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Superior style, feel, and texture
- Luxurious velvet lamination
- Premium 16 pt. cardstock gloss
- High-end look and feel
- Water and silk-laminated cardstock
- Add spot UV on logo or name
- Soft velvet for a premium look
- Printed on 16 pt. cardstock
- Comes with spot UV
Shop Business Card Shapes
- Rounded corner for modern shape
- Go premium with 16 pt. cardstock
- Front only & back-to-back printing
- Sleek compact shape
- 17 pt. thick cardstock option
- Traditional length, slimmer width
- Compact size, huge impression
- Has a modern appeal
- Printed in as few as 2 days
- More space to promote your brand
- Customize artwork inside and out
- Durable cardstocks to print on
- Distinct shape sets your brand apart
- Print on 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock
- Front only and back-to-back printing
- Sleek, elegant & compact shape
- Rounded corners for a modern look
- Perfect for minimalist designs
- Fun shape that grabs attention
- Add information on front & back
- Fast printing
- Stylish and fun to use
- Modern shape suits any brand
- Print on 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock
- Creative, eye-catching shape
- Make brands easy to remember
- Printable front and back
Business cards. Tiny canvas, huge impact.
A custom business card in your pocket is an opportunity to market yourself. It’s a powerful networking tool that helps you connect with the right people.
With a firm handshake and a warm greeting, business cards can help you bridge the gap between your business and prospective customers.
Building Trust With a Business Card
A printed business card is tactile, allowing people to feel its texture and, by extension, the personality behind the card.
A buyer is more likely to purchase from someone they find trustworthy, and a business card can help you win confidence.
As the first introduction to a potential customer, your business card should send the right message to your prospects. The logo, information, and colors that you use are subliminal cues that evoke trustworthiness or lack thereof.
Communicate reliability with business card printing. With your logo prominently displayed in front (or back, as in some business cards), your customers are more likely to purchase from you or recommend your business to someone they know.
Playful, Friendly, but Always Professional
Business cards don’t need to conform to the traditional shape or size.
Depending on the nature of your business, unconventional shapes and sizes can be beneficial as they tend to reveal more about your brand personality.
Want to take a break from the conventional rectangle? Here are some business card shapes that you can use:
- Rounded corner
- Square rounded-corner
- Slim rounded corner
3 Ways to Design Your Business Cards
The first impression is the last impression. Whether you consider that to be true or not, it’s important to always have your best foot forward in business.
A well-designed custom business card gives the impression that you are an expert in your field. But you don’t need to have design chops to create business cards that command attention.
Here are three easy ways to do it:
- Upload your own artwork.
Do this when: You already have your own design for your business card. Your print-ready file will go through a 30-point automated and human review to see if it meets technical quality.
- Use one of our business card print templates.
Do this when: You need a professional design but can’t create one from scratch. Our professional templates are set up with proper bleeds and margins, so your business cards turn out accurately.
- Design your business cards online.
Do this when: You are looking for a professional design but don’t want to outsource it to a designer. You can use your own images or choose from over 90 million images on the design tool. Check out our blog post about business card designs
Business Cards FAQs
Are all plastic business cards printed with rounded corners?
Yes, the rounded corners on our business cards help prevent paper cuts and other injuries from sharp edges. You can choose from a 1/4” corner radius or 1/8” corner radius.
What is the size difference between a standard business card and a slim business card?
A standard business card measures 3.5” x 2”, but it’s also available in custom sizes. Our slim business cards are 3.5” x 1.75”. It has the same length as the standard business card but is slimmer.
What is the difference between white plastic, frosted plastic, and clear plastic business cards?
White plastic comes in a solid color. The white areas in your artwork will come out as white and not transparent.
Frosted plastic is semi-transparent. The white areas in your design will not be completely see-through.
With clear plastic, the white areas in your file will be transparent. For best readability, use 8 pt. fonts and larger.