- An economical way to package your items
- Easy to assemble & seal pouches or mailer
- A variety of plastic bags to show your logo
Flexible Product Packaging
- Capacity of 1 oz. to 16 oz.
- Extends shelf-life to items
- Easy-to-fill bottom gussets
- Padded & self-sealed for protection
- Large area to showcase your logo
- White, brown, or yellow mailers
Find Cost-Effective and Protective Flexible Packaging for Your Business
Looking for an affordable alternative to packaging smaller items? Flexible packaging offers a variety of solutions that provide the same level of protection as boxes. These are also much easier to seal and assemble, a breather for small businesses fulfilling hundreds to thousands of orders. Choose from different kinds of mailers, pouches, or staple plastic bag. Sizes range from small to large, depending on how many items you need inside.
The Benefits of Using Flexible Packaging
Fast, efficient, and easy assembly.
Unlike large and bulky containers, flexible packaging options are lightweight and made of highly durable materials. Pouches and mailers are easy to open, fill, and seal. You’ll complete the packaging for a large shipment in no time. Plastic bags cut the time retail and restaurant employees spend preparing in-store purchases.
Reusable and sustainable alternatives.
Pouches and mailers can be reused as storage after they’ve been emptied. Their resealable locks let you organize smaller items at home or use them to package clothes in your luggage. Even plastic bags have eco-friendly alternatives made of oxo-biodegradable material.
Extends the shelf-life for edible or perishable items.
Delivering food and other edible items won’t be a problem inside pouches. Both flat and stand-up types come with resealable locks you can open then close to protect the items from softening or expiring. Their materials also protect against oxygen and moisture that may tamper with the quality.
Takes up smaller space, therefor lowers your shipping costs.
The larger your shipped package, the more you spend on the space it occupies in the delivery truck. Lower your costs with smaller pouches and mailers that occupy less space and are lighter to handle.
How to Choose the Best Flexible Product Packaging for Your Business
Are you packing snacks, small beauty items, or tiny gadgets? Pouches come with seals and peels for fast, easy, and efficient assembly. Choose between two popular pouch types:
- Stand-up pouches come with a bottom gusset that expands when filled out. Available in sizes that fit between 1 oz. to 16 oz. All designs are printed on a barrier film that protects against moisture, oxygen, and light.
- Flat pouches are popularly used for samples, coffee, tea, pet food, and other compact products. These come with a bottom seal and optional features such as a re-closable zipper, hang hole or tear notch. The hang hole is recommended for smaller items you’ll display on your counter.
Deliver gadgets, documents, or beauty care items in sturdy mailers. Every mailer type is easy to peel and comes with a sealable adhesive, allowing for a faster and more efficient assembly. Choose from three types to suit your specific item:
- Bubble mailers come padded and with seamless sides that shield against external impact. Recommended for items that could break or tear while in transit.
- Poly Mailers are made of waterproof and tamper-resistant plastic. These are recommended for items that will be exposed to rainy weather. Complement your logo on a clean, minimalist white background.
- Rigid Mailers come in 16 pt. cardstock that prevents creases and keeps documents flat inside. This mailer has a larger print area for customization. Its peel and seal area use double-sided tape.
Choose from a variety of plastic bags customers can take home and reuse. We offer die-cut handle plastic bags for easy carrying, soft loop plastic bags, or poly draw plastic bags that come with an expandable bottom gusset for larger items. Our other flexible packaging alternatives are the eco-friendly oxo-biodegradable plastic bags and doorknob plastic bags that hotels can use for restocking room supplies.
Our site makes it easy to indicate your specifications and create a design. After selecting the features for your packaging, you can upload a file or download a print-ready template. The downloadable templates include printing guidelines that prevent errors and ensure accurate production.
Custom Flexible Packaging FAQs
The arrival of your product packaging depends on the specs and printing time. Your flexible packaging items are shipped after the indicated printing time. To find out how soon you can receive the packaging, select “Estimate Shipping & Delivery” and input your ZIP code. Several arrival dates will appear based on your location.
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the less you spend per piece. The online calculator will show the total and unit cost after you’ve selected the packaging’s specifications.
Yes, you can request a PDF proof and approve it online before it’s printed. After uploading your design file, select “Wait - I want to receive and approve a free PDF proof.” A PDF proof will be emailed within 6 hours of the upload. We will only print the file after we receive your approval.