- Stand-up pouches have wide bottom gussets
- Flat pouches for samples & smaller quantities
- Comes with resealable zippers that prolong shelf life
Create Custom Printed Coffee Pouches and Bags
Keep your coffee fresh and ready to brew in safely sealed pouches. Coffee pouches are a great alternative to the usual bags you see delivered or along store aisles. Our stand-up and flat pouches are made with a barrier film that protects the beans or grounds from moisture, oxygen, and light. Both pouches come with a resealable zipper that extends the shelf life of your coffee after it’s open. Child-resistant zippers are also available for the stand-up and flat pouches for parents with babies and toddlers.
We offer 2 of the common types of coffee packaging:
Come with a bottom gusset that expands once filled out. Each pouch can stand on its own once it contains your product and becomes the official coffee packaging.
Recommended for smaller quantities, sample sizes, and items displayed in a neat pile. The optional zipper will keep the coffee fresh after its first brew. You can also add hang holes for a more organized display.
You can print the coffee bag packaging design in full color, add a clear window, or in a special metallic finish. The protective level increases for every barrier film’s color:
Complete Your Coffee’s Custom Packaging
Coffee Bags and Pouches FAQs
Your coffee bag is also required to have a label for Nutrition Facts if it makes any of these claims:
- A claim for any of the nutrient content such as being healthy or low fat
- Health claims, e.g. “Diets that are low in sugar can reduce the risk of diabetes.”
- A function or structure claim such as being able to support healthy blood circulation
- Name of your product
- Net quantity statement or the amount of the product (e.g. Net weight 500 g)
- Manufacturer, distributor, or packer’s name and address
- Ingredients list
- Nutrition Facts label (see the previous question if this is required for your coffee packaging or not)
- Food allergen labels if your product contains ingredients that fall under any of these or are a protein derivate of egg, milk, fish, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans.