Be visible from afar and captivate everyone up close.
- Order in bulk and print on high-quality materials
- Mount them on an easel or place on a wall
- Matte, gloss, high-gloss UV & semi-gloss finish
- Save more with large quantity order
- Choose from paper and cardstock
- Matte, gloss, and high-gloss UV
- High & semi-gloss HP photo paper
- Durable, flexible styrene plastic
- Variety of standard and custom sizes
Professional Poster Printing to Distinguish Your Unique Message
Create colorful, high-quality posters that instantly call your customers’ attention. Display your distinct design at their favorite coffee shop, at the next big trade show, or at the bus station.
Choose from three kinds of posters made of durable yet lightweight material. Your product printing choice depends on several factors, such as the size, material, and finish of your artwork.
Keep these features in mind as you decide on the best poster type for your ads and promotions:
- Ideal for a wider reach
- Recommended for large quantity orders of 1,000 and up.
- Printed on sturdy 100 lb. paper, 10 pt. cardstock, and 14 pt. cardstock, making it great for display on community boards.
- Popular sizes include 11” x 17”, 18”x 24”, and 24”x 36”.
- Custom size available for specific dimensions.
- Prints in 1 business day, after the poster is considered print ready.
- Ideal for store displays
- Recommended for posters mounted on an easel or a wall.
- Made of easy-to-carry but durable white PVC board.
- Water-resistant material makes it perfect for outdoor displays.
- Add a design on one side or catch attention from both the front and back.
- Prints in 2 to 3 business days.
- Ideal for showcasing photographs at trade shows or exhibits
- Recommended for high-resolution photographs or images that will be printed on a large size.
- Choose between semigloss or high gloss posters to bring out every detail.
- Lasts in the long run indoors; waterproof feature allows for a temporary outdoor display.
- Choose from several standard sizes or print in a custom dimension.
Popular Poster Sizes
Get the right-sized poster you need.
- 11” x 17”
- 18” x 24”
- 24” x 36”
- 16” x 20”
- 18” x 24”
- 24” x 36”
Large Format Posters
- 24”x 36”
- 18”x 24”
- 16” x 20”
|Poster Type and Materials|
|Bulk Poster||Large Format Posters||Mounted Posters|
|White PVC Board||
|HP Photo Paper||
|80 lb. Paper Gloss||
|20 mil. Styrene||
|100 lb. Paper||
|10 pt. Cardstock||
|14 pt. Cardstock||
A Variety of Durable Materials
White PVC Board
HP Photo Paper
20 mil. Styrene
10 pt. Cardstock
80 lb. Paper Gloss
14 pt. Cardstock
100 lb. Paper
Custom Posters FAQs
Why should I choose UPrinting for my custom posters?
UPrinting offers several advantages in its products and services:
- A wide range of sizes for all 3 poster types.
- Custom sizes available for specific preferences.
- 1 to 3 business days printing time.
- Every print-ready file gets a 30-point automated and human review to ensure technical quality.
- Option to receive a free PDF proof within 6 hours; file is only printed upon approval.
How can I design posters on your site?
You can design your custom posters in three ways:
- Upload a file directly from your computer or from Dropbox.
- Use our online design tool to create your artwork in real time.
- Download any of the available templates and design in your own time.
Want to use a ready-made template for healthy and sanitations posters from the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC)? You can download their free CDC poster designs on COVID-19 safety guidelines and reminders. Upload the saved file to this page and we’ll print it in 1 business day.
Can I indicate a custom size for my poster printing?
Yes. Select custom size on the online calculator. A pop-up window will appear to input the custom width and height in inches or feet.
Will I save more if I order the custom posters in bulk?
Yes. The larger your order quantity, the smaller you spend on each unit price. For example, 500 11” x 17” 14 pt. cardstock gloss posters cost 38 cents each, but 2,000 of the same type cost only 15 cents each.
Can I print a design on both sides of the poster?
Yes, you can print on both sides of your bulk posters and mounted posters.
Which poster will last when displayed outdoors?
Mounted posters are made of rigid and water-resistant white PVC board that’s highly recommended for outdoor displays.
Large format posters are printed on waterproof 20 mil. Styrene that can be displayed temporarily outdoors.
Can I have the styrene posters shipped flat?
Yes, styrene posters can be shipped flat. After completing your order online, you can call our 24-hour customer service at 888-888-4211 so they can specify this in your invoice. There is no additional charge for this request.
What is the best way to display my poster?
Poster frames protect your bulk or large format posters from dust, dirt, and other external elements.
Floor standing or tabletop easels are normally used to display mounted posters as they can handle the extra weight and rigidity of its material.
Use adhesive strips to ensure the paper or cardstock material of bulk posters stays on a wall.
Do you recommend a matte or gloss coating for poster printing?
Your choice of coating will depend on the size of your poster and the design’s intended finish.
- Matte is recommended for poster designs with large text sizes. This coating is normally used for store displays.
- Gloss is normally applied on high-resolution images so that all the colors and details stand out from afar.
Poster Ideas and Design Inspirations
Poster Design Templates
3 Easy Steps To Print Posters Design Templates
- 1Download a template below
- 2Shop our custom poster products
- 3Upload your ready-to-print file or design online.