- Learning Center Home
- Other Topics
- PVC Banner
- Vinyl Poster Printing
- Banner Printing Services
- Vinyl Banners Los Angeles
- Vinyl Banners New York
- Custom Vinyl Banners
- Photo Vinyl Banners
- Election Banners
- Cheap Vinyl Banners
- Vinyl Banner Specifications
- Print Banners
- Vinyl Banner Maker
Vinyl Banner Specifications
Know Your Vinyl Banner Printing Specifications and UsesUsing vinyl banners as promotional materials has become popular through the years. These are ideal for many applications for businesses and households:
Products and Services Promotions. A vinyl banner is an affordable print material used for promoting your products and services. These repositionable print type can be hung indoors and outdoors, making for a sturdy, all-purpose marketing tool. If you are doing a city-to-city launch, a vinyl banner can be stored easily and moved from one place to another.
POP Display. This banner type is also an effective point of purchase (POP) display. It can be placed inside and outside retail stores to identify new products, special offers and items on sale. This tool is highly visible because of its size. Create a full-color design to grab the attention of your target market.
Cause Promotions. This material is an effective material to gain supporters for an advocacy. It can be a medium for a call to action. Conceptualize a catchy phrase to get your message across.
Trade Show Banner. This material is useful in signifying the venue of your trade show. A banner grabs the attention of passersby and it can invite people to visit your trade show as well. Make the banner design exciting to entice your target market to come. List the participating companies or entrepreneurs to give people an idea on the types of brands you cater in the trade fair.
Event Promotions. Announcing your events with a vinyl banner is a effective way to encourage more audience to attend your show. You should embed images, designs and details to not only draw the attention of people, but also provide the necessary information regarding your affair. It is especially ideal for events, like concerts and contests that require listing of participants, prizes and sponsors.
Sports Banners. A vinyl banner is also popular in sports leagues — it is held by spectators or installed in schools and towns to show support to players and their respective teams. It is also an identifier of participating teams when hung outside team buses or coasters.
Party Decorations. Use a vinyl banner to cover a huge dull space at your party venue. Print a design that is consistent with your theme to complement the ambience of the celebration.
Political Campaigns. A vinyl banner is an important tool in every political campaign — it is noticeable, easy to install and durable. It can be installed indoors and outdoors; attached to establishments or mobiles that round communities during the election period. The color and luster of the banner design won’t fade either.
You can order top-quality vinyl banners from UPrinting. Visit our website to see product options and place your orders on the site as well. We at UPrinting offer vinyl banner printing at an affordable cost. Refer below to get a list of our featured services for vinyl banners:
- 15 mil vinyl. We use a thick vinyl stock that is ideal for photo banner printing. It has a smooth matte finish, doesn’t require hemming and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Fade-resistant inks. We use fade-resistant inks to prevent discoloration and image distortion due to extreme weather conditions. This keeps the banner’s print and material in high quality even after a long time.
- Grommets. We offer grommets — these are metal rings that can be placed at the corners of a banner so you can attach heavy duty strings for banner installation.
- Easy Design Tool and Design Customization. You can design your banner straight from our website with our user-friendly design tool. You can add images and texts on your banner. On the other hand, we can also design you a layout for a minimal cost.
- Custom sizes. You can choose among our four standard sizes or customize the size of your banner from 12” x 12” to 61” x 100” with 0.5" increments.
- No minimum orders (1-100). You don’t have to worry if you will only be ordering one banner — we accept one-piece orders and you will receive the same top-quality copy.
- Free File Review. We have a team of experts who check your file before production. Your file goes under a thorough inspection process from our pre-press team to spot design problems such as low-resolution images, page scaling and font sizes.