- Learning Center Home
- Other Topics
- Full-Color Catalog Printing
- Catalog Printing Company
- Custom Catalog Printing Company
- Catalog Printing Services
- Catalog Design
Catalog Printing Services
Services Catalog Printing Companies Should HaveYou should choose a catalog printing company that offers additional services for your convenience. This saves you a lot of time and effort. You don’t need to transfer from one service provider to another. More often than not, catalog printing would require a lot of additional services — options you can take to help make your brochure printing experience a good one. These range from designing to shipping your brochures.
These services can make a catalog print job cost more than it should because you have to hire different service providers and pay each one separately. Also, having to talk to different people when working on one project can be quite a nuisance. However, there are printing companies that offer all the additional services one may need; with some even offering them for free. So before placing that order, check whether your printing company provides the following services for your catalog printing needs.
• Proofing Service – Business professionals can be so busy sometimes. As a result, they tend to overlook design details such as content going beyond cut-lines or images not having the right file format that a printing company requires. By providing proofing services, a good printing company ensures that you don’t waste a significant amount of money on useless catalog pages. Proofing also ensures that all the images you use come out vibrant and crisp.
• Design Service – If you're busy, you probably won't have time to create your own designs. It would be so much of a setback if you would have to hire a graphic artist outside of the printing company you're working with (not to mention more expensive). However, choosing a printing company that offers design service will save you money, time and effort.
• Custom Service – Any good printing service provider will ask you what your preferred printing options are. You should have options like catalog size (5.5” x 8.5” to 12” x 12” and up), paper stock (gloss or matte) or binding method (saddle-stitch or wire-o binding) among other things. This lets you personalize your catalogs to give your brochures a more personal touch.
• Mailing Service – Catalogs that aim to introduce new products/services are either handed out or mailed directly to people's homes. If your printing company of choice have mailing service, then that will eliminate the need to go to the post office yourself. In the event that you don’t have a mailing list of your market, ask the printing company if they can provide a mailing list service. This process will make your life easier, don’t you think?
• Short Run and Bulk Printing Service – For clients that are in a hurry and needs just a few copies, short run printing is the best option for you. You can print from 25 to 150 copies with a faster turnaround time. If you need a lot of copies, go for bulk printing. Bulk printing tends to get less expensive the more copies you order.
Because we at UPrinting treat you as our partners in business, we try to anticipate your specific needs. It doesn’t matter how small or big, we treat every job with commitment and dedication. That’s why we give you short-run and bulk printing options. For a small fee, we can provide you design and mailing services. And because we treat each catalog printing project (or any printing job for that matter) with great importance, we provide our proofing service absolutely free of charge — no hidden charges!
For your custom service concerns on catalog printing or for more information on other services we offer, you may call us at 1-888-888-4211 or chat with our friendly representatives. Our lines are open 24 hours from Monday to Friday and from 8am to 5pm on weekends and holidays. We are always happy to serve you!