- Learning Center Home
- Other Topics
- Die-Cut Business Card Design Ideas
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- 24-Hour Cheap Business Cards Printing
- Custom Business Card Sizes and Logos
- Unique Business Cards
- Business Card Examples
- Custom Business Cards
- Make Your Own Business Cards
- Recycled Business Cards
Make Your Own Business Cards
Make Business Cards Online Using Our Easy Design ToolAs a business professional, there are times when you just can't afford to sit in front of your computer and work for hours designing your business card. There are also times when you'd want to design your business card but you just can't afford to buy those expensive graphic design programs. In times like these, what you need is access to a designing tool that's not just easy to use, but also free of charge! Let us introduce you to UPrinting's Easy Design Tool.
Our Easy Design Tool is accessible through our website. You can design your own business cards by uploading images and adding text, or use and edit templates available. You can immediately place your order right after designing your card. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own business cards online using our design tool.
Uploading Your Own Images and Content
1. In this tutorial, we chose to use Standard Business Card. First click on the Create Your Design Online button. This will redirect you to a page where you can choose the orientation and size of your business cards.
2. After choosing the size and orientation of your card, you will then be transferred to the Easy Design Tool working area. Here you can choose to show bleeds, rotate the canvas or design the front/back side. It’s all up to you.
3. If you have images you intend to use on your business card design, simply click Upload Images and browse for the file in your computer. Once you have uploaded it, drag and drop your file to the blank canvas and you may begin editing your image.
4. You may resize the image or position it anywhere on the canvas. You can also add shapes, crop the image, add a border to the image or rotate it to a position you like. In this example, the image we uploaded was set to become the background of the business card.
5. Next thing to do is to add the content of your card by clicking “add text” button. It is the blue button you see on the left side of your screen. Once clicked, a text box will appear inside your canvas just like what you see in the illustration below.
6. Insert as many text boxes as you like. Type in all the necessary information you need in there. You can position your text box anywhere within the canvas. Just make sure that your text is inside the bleed lines or else they'll be trimmed off during printing. You can also change the font and the font size.
Using Stock Images
If you don’t have your own background image, you can always buy from our stock photos. Just click on the Stock Images tab next to the templates tab. Here you will be asked to enter a category of photos you’d like. For example, marketing, graphic design — any word that may describe the kind of image you are looking for. Click on the image of your choice and it will automatically be added to your saved images.
There you have it! A business card design you yourself made in just a few minutes using our online Easy Design Tool! It’s hassle-free, easy to use, and absolutely free of charge. You can design and save as many business card designs as you like. When you’re done designing your business card, you may immediately place your order and we will review your file for free to make sure it is print-ready.
We at UPrinting can help you make your own business cards online.In the event that you need a more meticulously designed business card, you can always ask for our design service for a reasonable cost. If you have questions on how to print business cards or on other services we offer, you can call us at 1-888-888-4211 or chat with our friendly representatives. Our lines are open 24 hours from Monday to Friday and from 8am to 5pm on weekends and holidays. We are always happy to serve you.