Customize your design in any size, shape, and color.
- Clear, metallic, gloss, and matte printing
- Order in cut-to-size or roll format
- Choose from indoor- and outdoor-friendly materials
Shop the Most Popular Choices
Design in shapes and sizes that appeal to every market.
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Gloss, matte, and high gloss
- Waterproof material available
- Proudly express your thoughts
- Promote organizations & causes
- Print on weather-resistant vinyl
- Ideal for building brand recognition
- Specify the sticker shape and size
- Stickers are printed in a roll
- Rally people behind your candidacy
- A popular voter giveaway
- Also available in circle and oval
- Promote your business or event
- Print in standard or custom size
- Available in cut-to-size or roll
- Printed on high-gloss (UV) vinyl
- Suitable for any type of product
- Stick to your product packaging
- Helps build your brand
- Available in roll format
- Save by printing in large quantities
- Print up to 100,000 per order
- Ready for shipping in 1 business day
- For organizations that work w/ kids
- Bright colors that attract attention
- Will stick to lunch boxes and toys
Shop Special Shapes
Customize the shape of your stickers.
- Custom and standard sizes
- Cut-to-size and roll format
- Indoor & outdoor materials
- Outstanding colors on premium paper
- Accentuate any good for sale
- Available in roll and cut-to-size
- Large and small square sizes
- Cut-to-size or roll
- Add rounded corners
Stickers By Paper
Choose a sleek or smooth finish to elevate your sticker design.
- Rectangle, square, circle, and oval
- Custom shapes and sizes available
- Made of transparent clear BOPP
- Order a set of cut-to-size stickers
- Metallic shine on any color
- Variety of sizes available
- An elegant finish for soft colors
- Eight shapes available
- Indoor-friendly 70 lb. Label
- Order bulk quantities in roll format
- Rectangle shape w/ rounded corners
- Perfect for non-storage food items
- Vibrant, extra shiny coating
- Square and rectangle shapes
- 2” x 3.5” size available
Fully Customizable Sticker Printing, for Any and Every Design
Looking for a professional printer that can assure quality results for your small to large sticker printing orders? UPrinting lets you create or upload your own artwork. Choose the size, shape, color, and coating to best suit your design.
Here are some of the features you can customize for your sticker design:
Choose Between Cut-to-Size or Roll Formats
Order small to large quantity orders in these handy, easy-to-apply formats:
- Cut-to-size or individually cut stickers suitable for manual application or handing out as promotional giveaways.
- Roll stickers fit in a label gun for fast and easy application on several bulk quantities of product packaging.
Variety of Shapes and Sizes
The available shapes depend on your choice of cut-to-size or roll stickers:
- Square, rectangle, circle, oval, arch, hexagon, heart, and starburst shapes are offered for cut-to-size stickers.
- Rectangle, square, circle, and oval are available for the roll format. If your design is in a form outside of these shapes, custom sticker printing is also available.
You’ll need waterproof materials for stickers placed on products such as water bottles, wine, and other refrigerated items:
- White Vinyl is waterproof and UV-coated, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Normally used for bumper stickers.
- BOPP (bi-axially oriented polypropylene) comes in three types: white, silver metallic, and clear. The white and silver metallic are tearproof and waterproof. Clear BOPP is waterproof, tearproof, and oil resistant.
Special Printing Applications
Need to elevate your custom stickers with a metallic finish, a transparent background or bright-colored design for kids? Select any of these options to complete a unique look:
- Metallic stickers - Add a beautiful metallic shimmer on any color.
- Clear stickers - Print your logo or company name on a transparent background.
- Kids stickers - Customize bright color designs for products that target a young, vibrant market.
Other Customizable Features
Add rounded corners for a smoother square or rectangle shaped sticker.
Bundle up large quantity orders to organize them into sets of 50 for inventory and counting purposes.
Fast Printing Times
Print your custom stickers in 1 business day for urgent orders. Note that your artwork needs to be print-ready and approved before it proceeds with production. Keep in mind these guidelines to ensure your file is ready to hit the printer:
- Set the image file to CMYK color mode.
- Design with the bleed, trim line, and safe zone in mind.
- Save the file in the accepted formats, such as JPG, PDF, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Publisher.
How to Design Your Sticker
Three fast and easy ways to get started on your artwork.
- Complete a design in your chosen size and shape
- Work within the correct guidelines for file printing
- Save and send your artwork out for production
- Choose from the various sizes available
- Ideal for those who have a preferred editing program
- Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, and JPG formats
Upload Your Design
- Ready with a design that needs no more editing or approval
- Upload a file from your computer, Dropbox, or One Drive
- Recommended file formats: JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, EPS, Publisher, and Illustrator
What is the difference among the available sticker materials?
The table below lists the features of different sticker materials:
|Cut to Size Sticker Paper Options|
|70 lb. Label Gloss||70lb. Label Matte||70 lb. Label High Gloss (UV)||4 mil. White Vinyl High Gloss UV|
|Writable||Permanent ink marker or ball point pen||
|Roll Sticker Paper Options|
|White Premium Sticker Paper||
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||
How do I choose between a cut-to-size or roll sticker format?
Cut-to-size is recommended for small quantity orders that will be applied manually on product packaging and other surfaces.
Roll stickers are used in a label gun for fast, easy application. Highly recommended for large quantity orders.
Can I print custom stickers on waterproof materials?
Yes, you can print custom stickers on the following waterproof materials:
- 4 mil. white vinyl high gloss (UV)
- White, clear, and silver metallic BOPP
How can I save more when ordering custom stickers?
The larger your order’s quantity, the less you spend on each sticker. For instance, 250 square cut-to-size stickers cost 17¢ each, while 1,000 of the same type would only cost 5¢ per sticker.
Is there a bleed to account for while designing my sticker?
Yes, you need to extend your sticker’s background color or image beyond the bleed line. The bleed is the portion of your print design that is cut off after it’s printed. Don’t leave the bleed area blank as your final print may come out with missing colors or elements.
What is the fastest way to create a design for my sticker order?
If you have a print-ready file, you can upload it online after indicating the specs of your order.
You can also create a design online if you have an image or idea of what to place in your artwork.
Can I print my stickers on the same business day as my order?
No, but you can have your artwork printed on the next business day. This ensures you have enough time to approve and review your order before it proceeds to production.
Does the sticker printing time include the sticker shipping time?
Printing time refers to the number of days devoted to your order’s production. Shipping time is the period your stickers spend in transit after the printing time.