- Learning Center Home
- Other Topics
- Window Envelopes
- Envelope Sizes
- A2 Envelopes
- A6 Envelopes
- A7 Envelopes
- A9 Envelopes
- Business Envelopes
- Donation Envelopes
- Gift Card Envelopes
- Remittance Envelopes
- Christmas Envelopes
- Wedding Envelopes
- Greeting Card Envelopes
- Invitation Envelopes
- Postcard Envelopes
Greeting Card Envelopes
Make Your Own Greeting Card EnvelopesMake your envelopes for your greeting cards and personal letters special by creating stand-out designs. You can make your own greeting card envelopes. It’s fun and easy to do! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Lay your card on a bigger piece of paper.
2. Fold the four sides of the paper so it would wrap around your card. Make sure to leave a little space so your card is not tightly wrapped inside it.
3. Snip off the corners of the paper and make the cut slightly bigger than 90 degrees.
4. Dab glue on the bottom side and press it over the folded left and right sides so it would stick to the sides.
5. Measure and cut a piece of new paper and glue it to the hollow back of the project.
6. Wait until the envelope is dry then you can start designing your envelope.
The whole process won’t take you more than 10 minutes and it’s fun and easy! Start designing your 1-color envelopes using ribbons, tags and color.
For your envelope printing needs please contact us at UPrinting. Call 1-888-888-4211 or chat with our friendly representatives. Our 24-hour service team will be glad to assist you!