Full Color Vinyl Banners
Use the Right Colors for Your Vinyl Banners
Be bold in designing your vinyl banners! We at UPrinting offer full-color vinyl banners that can make your drab advertising or promotional materials much more memorable and appealing to people. Just keep in mind that stripes, checkered and psychedelic prints are a no-no as they do not appear well when printed on vinyl.
Be particular with the colors that you use in your vinyl banner design. There are color combinations that will look pretty on your banner, in consideration with the theme of your concept. However, there are certain colors that simply won’t appear attractive on your vinyl banner because of what the color represents in general.
Below is a short list of colors and their respective definition to help you learn how to use them effectively:
- Orange and yellow are ideal to use for food products and products for kids.
- White stands for cleanliness. Although it is advisable to use bright colors, white can be used in advertising certain products. White fonts are used with dark background colors.
- Black is elegant and sophisticated. It is the most common font color for bright backgrounds.
- Blue represents reliability or trust on your product or service.
- Gold often conveys extravagance and is used to advertise jewelry products.
- Red is a strong color that expresses excitement, danger and speed.
- Violet can be used for ads with a serious or religious message.
- Pink shows softness; it can be used for products and advocacies for women.
- Green means abundance and growth. It is ideal for environmental campaigns and ads.
Are you ready to create your banner layout? UPrinting has the Easy Design Tool that lets you develop your banner artwork from the ground up. You can choose among our standard banner sizes or customize your own size. We can print from a range of 1 to 100 banners per order. Send us your design for a free inspection of your design so our Prepress Department can eliminate technical issues on your artwork before it undergoes the printing process. For questions on custom vinyl banners, call our customer service representatives now!