- Learning Center Home
- Other Topics
- Cheap Business Cards
- Discount Business Cards
- Wholesale Business Cards
- Business Card Printing in Los Angeles
- Professional Business Cards
- Professional Lawyer Business Cards
- Order Business Cards
- High-Quality Business Cards
- Overnight Business Cards Printing
Order Business Cards
How to Order Business Cards Online
Ordering online is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get your business cards printed. You don’t need to walk in a printing office and sign up order forms that take so much time. All you need to do is to go online, go to your printing company’s website offering business cards and place your business card orders.
The possible downside when ordering online is the print quality. The cards can have pixelated images, important elements trimmed off or inconsistent cuts when you receive them. However, we at UPrinting.com make sure you receive professional business cards and get treated with our reliable support. We see to it that you not only get the best value for the money, but also receive accurate prints using our Easy Design Tool (if you want to design your business cards online from scratch) and Free File Review in which our prepress team will inspect your design file and correct the technical issues found.
If you wish to order business cards from us, below is an easy step-by-step guide on how to order from our website:
1. In the UPrinting website (www.UPrinting.com), click "Business Cards" link found on the left pane where all UPrinting products are listed. You will then be transferred to a page where you will have to choose between Standard Business Cards or Die-cut Business Cards –choose the type and then you’ll be transferred to a print business cards page.
2. Select the specifications of your business card on the Instant Price Calculator. For example, if you choose the standard business card type, you will need to select the size, paper type, printed side, quantity and print turnaround. Once you have entered your zip code, an estimated total cost will appear at the bottom.
3. After choosing the specifications of your business card, you can do two things. If you already have a business card design ready for printing, click on the "Upload Your File & Order Now" button. You will be transferred to a page where a visual representation of your business card size will be shown. Click “Proceed to Upload” button and begin setting up your file. Once you are done with the upload, you can either receive a proofed version of your file to ensure that your design meets our print requirements or you can bypass the proofing process and proceed with your order.
If you are unsure of your artwork, we highly recommend you avail of our proofing services. You will be prompted by email that a proof has been uploaded to your account after 1 business day upon receiving your digital files. Download your proof by logging in to your UPrinting account. Review your digital proof carefully. When you’re 100% satisfied, click the "Approved" button on the invoice. The moment you approve a proof, your print job is sent to press. Once in production, changes cannot be made and turnaround time of your print job begins.
If you don’t want to go through proofing process, you may waive proofing. Do this only if you’re 100% confident about your artwork. We recommend that you check our file preparation guide to ensure your files are complete and print-ready.
However, if you don't have a business card design yet, then you can use our Easy Design Tool and create your design in a matter of minutes. Click on “Create Your Design Online” beside the Instant Price Calculator to proceed to the tool page. Its user-friendly interface allows you to insert images, shapes and text with ease. The 3D Preview option enables you to view the card from different angles and get an idea on how the final product looks like.
4. After submitting your digital files you will be directed to a page where you can view a summary of your order including the product type, quantity and price. Make sure to review your order summary carefully to avoid unwanted hassles. If you are satisfied, click on the "Checkout" button and fill in your delivery information this include shipping address, method and all information needed for delivery. Once done, you will be transferred to a page to check your billing address and enter your payment information. Be sure to review our terms and conditions before continuing. Lastly. confirm your order. Note that turnaround time starts when your design is sent to production.
5. Sit back, relax and wait for your business cards right at your doorstep!
We at UPrinting make ordering business cards online easy for you. Since we only think of your experience, we make sure you get the appearance you want for your business card by giving you proofing services absolutely free of charge –no hidden charges! We also offer design services in case you need design assistance for reasonable cost. For more information and for other services we offer, do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-888-4211 or chat with our friendly representatives. Our lines are open 24 hours from Monday to Friday and from 8am-5pm on weekends and holidays.